• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN 1972 bronco 1/2 cab and full soft top

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcruse007

Loc.
Germantown
I have been working on this project for about 3 years now. Still love it just need to invest money in my business at this time. I have over 40,000 invested in parts alone. Frame has been blasted and I applied all POR 15 products tie coat primer, por 15, then por 15 chassis black satin. All new floor pans installed, striker post installed, right rear 1/4 panels installed and taillight buckets install. New doors,dash,hood,radiator support, fenders,tubs,grill,tailgate etc. new wiring harness, dakota digital gauges and dakota digital for ac. Complete stereo system with infinity speakers, amp Bluetooth stereo etc. new family cage bronco hut custom fiberglass door panels and rear 1/4 filler panels. 302 roller with less than 5 k miles , ceramic headers and 3" single exhaust from bronco hut. Protofab rock solid bumpers front and rear. Rear has tire rack, cooler rack, and jerry can bracket. Super winch. New carpet. Black 15x10 powder coated bullet hole wheel with 33x13.5x15 nitto mud grapplers. Disc brakes for front and rear. Chrome Molly front axles, yukon lockers for front and rear with 456 yukon gears. Yukon 31 spline rear axles. All new moog steering components. Power steering, new tilt column, ford explorer serpintine assy. Griffin alum radiator 23 efi fuel tank. Soo much to list. I will have photos available to email on drop box.

Status
Not open for further replies.