• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WA 1972 Factory AM Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

evobuilder

Loc.
Seattle, WA
I have a "really nice" factory AM radio on my 1972 Bronco Sport. I don't know if it works.... but plan on hooking up tomorrow and see if it works. Its looks really nice and complete. I am trying to see what its worth.... I'm willing to listen to offers and I take Paypal.

rad1_zps84ba5356.jpg

rad2_zps702bd883.jpg

broncodriver99

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Glen Allen, VA
I am trying to see what its worth....

Is the bezel just dirty or is the finish failing/pitting? Hard to tell from the pics.

The price varies. I have a few and have paid anywhere from $20 for a rough one to $125 for an all but NOS dealer installed unit with original speaker that was taken out and boxed up early in life. The condition of the chrome really dictates the price

OP
OP
evobuilder

evobuilder

Loc.
Seattle, WA
I am not cutting the dash

I made a block off plate and running a remote stereo under the dash.

It is pitted

I will do 70.00 shipped anywhere in the US 48 states. Paypal me here.... eric@ericmaurer.com (I am in Seattle, WA and shipping is usally spendy since I am soo far away from everyone)

I can provide pics once I take it out if anyone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.