• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1973 Bronco - Restored - SALE PENDING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fisher836

Selling this for my buddy.

1973 Ford Bronco has 0 miles on it from its recent restoration. My friend purchased this Bronco out of Colorado and then I bought it off of him a couple years later. I have restored three broncos in my lifetime along with 15+ cars. This bronco was hands down the cleanest vehicle I have ever worked on.

This bronco is mostly stock, but this is a brief list of the aftermarket parts on it.
302ci/ 5.0L engine.**NP-435 4speed Transmission conversion **Rear Detroit Tru-Trac Locker**Flow master 40series mufflers. **James Duff 3in Suspension Lift **James Duff Front Double Shock Mounts **James Duff Power Brakes Booster Kit **James Duff Close Ratio Steering Box**33x10.5.15 BFG Mud Terrain Tires.

I do all of my own paint/body work. PPG Etch, Surfacer, Sealer, DBC (Sahara Tan)base and DC clear was used. Quality material is on the vehicle. Inside of the cab was stripped down to metal, etch primed and coated with Raptor Bed Liner along with the engine compartment. The underside was cleaned and sprayed with Rusfre undercoating. With proper care this vehicle will last for the next 50+ years.

Like I said, I do all my own work. I know what I have invested in the vehicle, parts, material and labor. I understand I will never be able to get out what I put in for labor time. Call or text Mark @ 570.479.1114 or PM me and I'll get it to Mark. More pics of the Bronco during restore available for anyone that's seriously interested.

Last edited:

slim811

Contributor
Bump. Fisher I saw this on the local Craigslist and mentioned it to my friend here in W-B earlier this week.

xfalcon

Selling this for my buddy..

I bought it off of him a couple years later..

which is it, yours or his?

its a nice bronco, Good luck

OP
OP
F

Fisher836

This is my friend Marks bronco. He bought it off of a kid we went to school with that lived in Colorado. Mark restored it after he bought it. Still for sale. He's entertaining reasonable offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.