• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MS 1973 Bronco - sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

rustbucket

Bronco Guru
I have owned this Bronco since 1990. It’s a bit rough, but overall pretty solid. There are a few rusty bits that I’ll point out. I do not have the hard top. The Kayline soft top is usable, but it is old.

Most of the rust is on the drivers side. The rocker panel, rear quarter and taillight housing has rust at the bottom. The inner rockers are surprisingly solid. I have all three panels that will go with it. These are he better parts, not the cheap ones.

The other rust is the inner front fenders near the firewall, where many of them rust out.

Floors are solid, though the driver side was replaced with an older flat replacement. I have both driver and passenger in a more correct grooved version that goes with it.

Tailgate is solid.

Hood is a ProFlow fiberglass unit.

Passenger side front fender has a quarter sized rust spot on the front edge.

Driver side front fender has some tree rash. You may be able to beat it out, but I think a replacement is probably easiest.

Windshield frame is Stainless Steel.

The engine is a ‘94 351W with Lightning intake and EFI from a Mustang. Motorsport harness. Runs strong! I have the VSS, but haven’t installed it yet. May do that soon.

It has a C4 that was rebuilt not many miles ago, but several years ago.

4:11 gears front and rear. Tightened up limited slip in the rear.

James Duff front disc conversion with drums in the rear. Just rebuilt the rear brakes and put a stainless line from frame to axle. Front got the stainless several years ago when I swapped the discs in.

Just replaced the master cylinder as well.

James Duff Ultimate 3.5” suspension lift. I only installed 4 of the shocks. The additional shock mounts and shocks come with it.

Just replaced the stock tank with a BC Broncos 23 gallon. I have a 12 gallon reserve tank that goes with it. Just never installed it.

Tuffy 12” center console w/Alpine CD. Speaker boxes behind the seats work fine.

I have both the stock glovebox door with VIN plate, as well as a Tuffy new in box.

Diamond plate box in back.

Wild Horses twin stick shifter for TC.

Extra set of fuel injectors, intake gaskets, and lots of other bits.

LOKAR shifter for C4
a627717ab431f0a6cf3bd714b7baf8be.jpg
d2a995d1f23ddd200da9677d99032343.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

rustbucket

Bronco Guru
Thinking of selling my ‘73

Oh, and I also have a 1” body lift to go with it, and the stock chrome rear bumper. New fan shroud, washer/coolant tank, and some other stuff.

I also have 4 new polyurethane black flares.

Also the stock spare carrier comes with it. The missing door lock, window cranks, etc. I have. The window cranks don’t have their handles, but I think those can be found.

The drivers side door window frame is cracked at the bottom. The passenger side has a small rust spot on the frame, but it’s starting to eat through. The rest of the doors are in good shape. No rusty bottoms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.