• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

KY 1973 Bronco Uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

ft bronc

Loc.
Greater Cincinnati
Completely stock with the exception of the 1 year old Rampage tan soft top. Lots of good, but body needs some work. Has been my daily driver for past two years.

Specs:
302 - rebuilt before I bought it, but burns some oil
C4 - had it rebuilt a couple years ago, but now doesn't shift to high well.
Shop now closed, so I'm out of luck.
Factory limited slip diffs both ends w/ 3.50 gears
Front axle - within last few years replaced ball joints, brakes including
drums & drag link.
Rear axle - rebuilt diff, wheel bearings, new brakes.
Factory Power Steering - rebuilt steering box 3 years ago.
Drive shaft - new u-joints and cardon joint within last 3 years.

Body all stock - never been cut. Dented driver's side quarter panel. Rust holes at bottoms of doors. It's been my daily driver for two years, but will need the following panels replaced to be nice: kick panels, floor boards, driver's rocker panel, possibly passenger side rocker, front inner fenders, driver's door post and portions of the bed.

302 runs hot during the summer. Crank pulley that came with it had a wrong off-set, and the only one I could find at the time was an aftermarket aluminum under-drive pulley, so the water pump isn't spinning fast enough for warm weather. Will need to be replaced with a stock spec pulley.

Have 5 original hub caps, complete set of original stainless window moldings for hard top, brand new power brake angle bracket, booster and SS brake lines to proportioning valve, new t-case shifter bezel, and period aftermarket AC system.

PM for pictures, or better yet we can set up a Facetime call and I can walk you all around the truck. Hate to sell it, but two kids in college, no garage to work on it....

Mike

Last edited:

66WarPony

How much are you asking?

Present: '69 4.1L I6, Aussie 2V, Weber 38/38; Up next: CI Headers, Dual exhaust

66WarPony

I see... sorry, for some reason tapatalk doesn't show me that.

Present: '69 4.1L I6, Aussie 2V, Weber 38/38; Up next: CI Headers, Dual exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.