• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1974 Bronco built 302, 4sp, SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
This Bronco hit a brick mailbox and the hood/grill was damaged. The radiator was pushed into the fan. I can take more pictures and post later today. Has a built, low mile 302 with aluminum intake, 4bbl, and headers. Transmission is a 4 sp. Manual drums on the Dana 44 and steering. Top lip is shot. It has high back seats and a Jeep rear seat. Comes with a clear title.
In my opinion , probably a parts vehicle, but I guess anything can be restored. Tires shown are not included, Bronco will come with a set of rollers.

Attachments

• 028.JPG
    028.JPG
    144.6 KB · Views: 278
  • 029.JPG
    029.JPG
    146.9 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:
OP
OP
BajaFresh75

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
That is the new enviromentally friendly "green" window tint. I know your jealous!

67Stallion

Loc.
Missoula,Montana
scotts77, thats bout what i thought when i looked at it! My thoughts, dam, it just got pulled out of the river, its got green algae all over the windows! shonivey it looks like you got a easy fixer upper!

Status
Not open for further replies.