• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA +1974 Duraspark Wire Harness +

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broncoblood

Contributor
small engine fire.
Looking for an early 1974 Duraspark wire harness.
My Dura spark has the 7th wire purple which I hear some only have 6 wires? not sure if that matters?
They make after market wiring but I am just looking to put the original pieces back in.

The yellow firewall pic is what I need as in main harness and the other pics are my burn unit ; (

I am looking for:

- the 4 plug harness part that comes out of the rubber grommet center of firewall behind the valve cover (little blue round plug, black square plug, red flat plug, roundish plastic plug)

- looking for the harness tails that extend off those firewall plug connectors that head out to the: (electronic distributor pick up wire assembly, the oil / temp sending unit wire tail, the neutral safety switch tail, the dash pot wire).

- I also need the female clip / wire tail that goes to the electronic choke.

Attachments

• 74 Duraspark.jpg
    74 Duraspark.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 2 molten mess.jpg
    2 molten mess.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 4 Distrributor wires.jpg
    4 Distrributor wires.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 26
  • choke wire.jpg
    choke wire.jpg