• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1974 ford Bronco (Must Sell quick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhuser

Loc.
Lenexa Ks
$11,500 OBO (Must Sell) I Just accepted a position in Tampa Fl and I need to sell my Bronco ASAP so I do not have to move it. My loss can be somebodies gain. Here is the information of my Bronco. If you have any additional questions, you can call me at 816-777-8499 or email me at dhuser64@gmail.com and I will do my best to answer your questions.

I have had this Bronco for Just over a 2 years and it has been my daily driver for a year of that. My daily round trip is 70 Miles a day. It runs like a top if you can afford the gas. I have taken it on 2 long trips of about 1000 Miles each without problem. I would not hesitate to drive this truck across country. This truck was solid when I bought it and it has only been improved on since then. Please feel free to contact me for any additional information or pictures. If you provide your phone number I will get back to you within a day. Below is the information for this truck, as well as the work I have done to it.

• Virtually Rust Free. The ONLY rust is a small spot on the sub-body under the hood. The body, Jams, floorboard, door posts, etc are all rust free.
• Motor – 302
• Transmission – C6 (Rebuilt in 2010) – Automatic
• Transfer Case – NP 205 (195 Ratio)
• Lift – 3.5” Suspension + 1” Body
• Tires – (5) Interco Truxs M/T 33 x 12.50 R15LT (Great Shape)
• Top – (BestTop Supertop Black w/tinted Windows). Windows easily zip out to run as a safari top.
• Body – Solid (No Rust)
• Interior – After Market Front Bucket Seats with a matching Rear bench that folds up behind the drivers seat when room is needed.
• Roll Cage – Family Roll Cage
• Front Guardian Pre-Runner Winch Bumper
• Guardian rear Bumper
• Winch – Champion 8000 Lb.
• Batteries – This truck has 2 New batteries
• Auxillary Gas can
• AM/FM Cd with weather resistant speakers
• Shifter – B & M
• 23 Gallon Rear Tank
• 3” Exhaust system

Work done while I have owned it:

• Build Lockable Console
• Undercoat entire Truck
• Paint
• Convert to Soft Top (BestTop Supertop Black w/tinted Windows). Windows easily zip out to run as a safari top.
• Rebuild transmission
• Replace rear Brake Cylinder
• Hood Shocks/struts to allow hood to be opened easily and stay open without additional support
• Install Additional auxillary Fuse block
• Fix Auxillery plug (Lighter)
• Replace fuel Sending unit
• Replace Fuel Pump
• Replace Fender Flares
• Added a Rear View Mirror
• 2 additional Mirrors made to clamp onto Rollbar when running without Doors.
• Installed Headlight Relays – Resolves issues with Blinking Headlights
• Replaced Both Batteries
• New Champion 3 Core Aluminum Radiator
• Electric fan Mounted on outside, directing air inward to assist the existing mechanical fan. This truck runs extremely cool. Even in stop and go traffic.
• New Radiator Overflow
• Replaced Oil Pan Gasket
• Repaired Defect in Rollbar. It was not square when assembled. Perfect now.
• Replaced Muffler
• Rerouted exhaust to eliminate exhaust coming in when running without the top.
• 3 Point Shoulder Belts
• Windshield Braces (Connect the Windshield to the Rollbar to provide stability)

Here is a link to some Photos

http://classicbroncos.com/photos/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=30835

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dhuser

Loc.
Lenexa Ks
No. The hardtop was destroyed by the person that had it before me. I put on a top of the line Best top soft top.

Status
Not open for further replies.