• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MS 1974 Ford Bronco - Original Restored Condition and Uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr350rex

COULD NOT GET PIX TO POST. PLEASE SEE HERE:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rexajones/sets/72157628518917873/

Purchased 2006 from a guy in Alabama who rebuilt the whole thing. It has a rebuilt 302 that was bored out .0030. AT, PS, front disc brakes. Dual fuel tanks. Original radio. Uncut. New interior. Tuffy security console, roll bar, and shoulder safety belts.

Since the restoration, I have had the following done:

* installed steering dampener
* replaced seals in steering gearbox
* replaced shifter sleeve on steering column under hood
* replaced front locking hubs
* replaced yokes on drive shaft
* checked front differential
* replaced hose on gas tank
* replaced u-joint on right front axle
* aligned front end
* replaced rear end
* replaced bearings (not sure which)
* replaced power valve
* repaired choke
* repair e-brake & bracket
* replaced leaking brake line & bleed
* repaired drivelines
* new aux gas tank
* installed shoulder belts
* installed roll bar
* installed tuffy security console

The only deficiencies I know of are:

* some minor leaks with oil and power steering fluid
* fuel gauge doesn't work - goes down too fast on main tank and doesn't register at all on auxiliary one (when I run out in the main tank I just switch to the auxiliary one while driving and fill up when convenient, so this has never been a problem);

Looks like a new penny, drives great, runs great. Has been cross-country twice with no problems. Only selling so I can buy some new toys. Would not hesitate to drive anywhere as an everyday driver.

$14000 FIRM

See more pix here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rexajones/sets/72157628518917873/

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dr350rex

Thank you! It really gets a lot of looks, but I don't drive it nearly enough, so maybe someone else can enjoy it even more than I have!

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Very nice.. Looks like it has been taken care of pretty good. Good luck with your sale.

OP
OP
D

dr350rex

Thanks! As far as I know, it has never done much off-roading, so that makes it easier to keep shiny! It's also been garage-kept for most of its life.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Nice for sure!! Where you at down around possum town? Or Brooksville area?

hc

OP
OP
D

dr350rex

Thanks, hc! The ride is in the Meridian area, where I am from, but I recently relocated to your neck of the woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.