• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ID 1974 Ford Bronco Ranger 302 automatic uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Hoff

Loc.
Boise
For sale uncut 1974 Ford Bronco. My dad bought it new in 74. Body is solid. Some rust on the outer lower rockers, floor pans, and on the tailgate. Doors, hood, frame all very solid. Interior needs new paint/upholstery, needs new rubber, and windshield. Has original AM radio. The few small dents will be easily fixable. Engine runs well. It sat for some time before I got it running. The engine was rebuilt before it was parked, I replaced brake master, alternator, rebuilt the carb, new battery, some seals below. It is in running condition. It has two tanks. It was originally blue with a white top, then it was painted yellow and grey, AG Cat colors. The inside is still the original blue. The hubs turn freely. This one will be some work to get it back into shape but it will be worth it! This is a great start to a restoration.
Engine is a 302
VIN is U15GLT15914 MPV
Milage: 118,275
8 cylinder, gasoline, clear title, no warranty.

Feel free to call me 208-941-2930

Check out the Photo Gallery of this 74 Ford Broncohttp://artistmarket.co/74bronco/

OP
OP
Eric Hoff

Eric Hoff

Loc.
Boise
That guy Rob is pretty talented with the words. Inspires this 'non-bronco guy' to carry on with a smile. I would like nothing more than to keep and restore this rig as it means very much to me personally, and so did my father mean very much to me. My reasons for reluctantly offering for sale, are personal. I believe that this one has great potential, I understand bodywork and restoration, and if it should never sell and we get on our feet, I will keep you all posted on the progress. I plan to restore it right.

apachetech

Loc.
Mountain Home, Idaho
Rob is very talented with words; not! Don't listen to what everyone says! There will be people on here that will be very truthful and helpful and then there are people like Rob1962. The bottom line is you have your reasons for either selling or restoring it. There are people out there with little knowledge that will pay the price you are looking for. However, if you are looking to sell it quickly, the price you are asking may be out of reach for some, if not many. If there are some rare features of your Bronco, then it would be worth more regardless of the condition, but only to the right buyer.

Good luck!

OP
OP
Eric Hoff

Eric Hoff

Loc.
Boise
Thank you apachetech, for the warm welcome. Bronco's definitely can bring out the emotion in people, some more than others from what I see. In the end, it will all work together for the good.

Status
Not open for further replies.