• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC 1974 lifted non running, 77 parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

G8tor38

I am looking at buying 2 broncos, 1 is a 74 which I will put up for sale on CB if I get them and need help determinig value to see if the deal is reasonable. The 74 will be sold without interior except for drivers seat and without a top. Normal rust, has a 351 with a c-4, 351 is non running and has no carb, if I remember tires hold air but need replaced but have aluminum rims. I can't remember if it is a sport model or not but think it is. The 77 I will be purchasing along with it has been disassembled but has a lot of documentation including original window sticker and original owners notes for over 10 years of maintenance, all bolt on parts are perfect with the top being freshly painted, it is a ranger edition, chasis has been completely gone through with all new bushings and bearings and has newly installed dual shocks all the way around with a new 2.5 lift but will need wheels and tires. The tub and core support have been in the weather and in my opinion are to far gone to save but everything else is very very nice. I also get in the deal 2 door inserts with new two piece doors and a full used black soft top. The interior for the 77 is in decent shape with 302 and c-4 both needing rebuilds due to sitting, seats not ripped but are faded some, and side and door panels are ok. To see all the parts is over whelming but I guess I could use the 74 tub and sell the unused parts I don't use which will be a huge pile but would really like to buy a new steel tub assembly. I want to make the 77 all original like the one for $42,000 on here. I already have a 72 pre-ranger that can match it bolt for bolt but has a few updated mods to it like stainless column etc...If you guys can throw some numbers at me on where pricing should be I would appreciate it. I am looking for a good deal price too. I can currently buy at $2600 but have to make several trip and haul two states away, so I am thinking $2000 so if I decide to sell I won;t loose my butt after moving expenses. If I posted this in the wrong place, my apologies and please move to appropriate spot. Thanks

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
yeah, this is a topic for the 'bronco chat' section. price sounds fair. IMHO, if you are looking to build a really nice stocker like the 77 for sale on here, i'd keep looking. you will have to take the dual shocks off, and basically build it from the ground up. by then, not much will be original. you would be better served to find a nice original one for around 15k and go from there. i won't give an idea on what it'd take to get one into shape, but 15k will be a drop in the bucket by the time you are done...

OP
OP
G8tor38

G8tor38

Hey Bart, I have a 72 trailer queen but looking to get something nice but not to nice. I don't mind building another but in a package deal with a lot of parts you can get burned quick. I talked to another guy tonight who has a similar deal but is a 76 in running shape with another body and drive train and extra trannys and axles galore. All are 411 or 409 gears. Just don't want to over pay for either deal if I buy. Thanks for the input.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.