• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WA 1975 parting out

Status
Not open for further replies.

redtail

Ok, so I carefully looked over the rig the last couple days and it is missing a TON of stuff that it needs to be street legal. So, I am going to trade and sell stuff off for things I want/need.

http://s898.photobucket.com/albums/a...1975 bronco/

Whats there is what I got. (I do have the axles though)

Tailgate will likely stay with me, but I will have a dented one coming off mine, haha.

Power steering auto column in decent shape. $250
dash cluster $50
I also have a explorer 5.0 intake for $175
dash pad has two small cuts in it. otherwise good shape. $75
heater box $75
there will be a 3.5 inch lift springs of this one. $100
wipers (no moter) $50

Prices are obo, and ask for what all you need. All prices are + shipping.

I want the stuff to lift mine, and misc stuff

dana 44 front with 456's>.> HP maybe?
456's for my 9 inch
softer, 'flexy' rear and front springs?
Loop for the pass seat to keep it on the floor. (Footmans loop)
lift related items in other words )
kind of be fun to trade for a 351W
boggers for 15 inch rims? I have some for 16.5 rims
extended radis arms so I can clear wider tires
4x4x2 power steering box? I have a stock power steering unit and if i upgrade to bigger tires this one isn't beefy enough I guess.
and of course cash. But what other fun bronco parts do ya'all have?

OP
OP
redtail

redtail

let me know if the links are working. Feel free to make offers, I am just trying to make back some money to put the lift on my other rig. donations are always welcome ;D;D;D:cool:

Hozr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Oly, WA
i'm looking for a good dash pad. That looks like an early style (straight)? Does it have 2 or 3 defrost ducts?

Thanks

OP
OP
redtail

redtail

i'm looking for a good dash pad. That looks like an early style (straight)? Does it have 2 or 3 defrost ducts?

Thanks

It is the straight tipe it looks like, haha. I think it has two ducts.

aaronbodell

Loc.
Olympia
Redtail - how's the frame, got a title? Looking to do a frame off build up, and I'm local(ish) in Olympia.

OP
OP
redtail

redtail

got a frame and a title. I was thinking of doing the same thing myself, but am now thinking the better of it... (All the work I have done to my own frame is down the tubes then, lol). make me an offer on it.

Banjer Picker

Bronco Guru
Is the column still avail?
If so do the turn signals work?
Are the upper & lower bearings tight?
What is the condition of the threads at the end of the of the actual shaft itself (steering wheel side)

Thanks![/QUOTE]

OP
OP
redtail

redtail

Is the column still avail?
If so do the turn signals work?
Are the upper & lower bearings tight?
What is the condition of the threads at the end of the of the actual shaft itself (steering wheel side)

Thanks!
[/QUOTE]

I am not sure if they work, they do click on and come off with the turning.
Lower bearing looks like it fell out (might need a clamp or something to hold it in)

I'm not sure what threads you are talking about? As far as I know al the threads look good.

OP
OP
redtail

redtail

Body tub, top, and frame are sold. As well as a defrost tube and the licience plate holder.

Still have lots of dash parts, skid plates, & misc hard to find stuff! hit me up!

OP
OP
redtail

redtail

Just an update I only have the column, no power steering gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.