• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 1976 Baja Style Ford Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLOBen

Loc.
San Luis Obispo CA
Up for sale today is this great project that I just don't have enough time to finish right now. It is a 1976 Bronco Explorer package. It is complete but currently dismantled. I will include a new 302 V8 (shown in pics) with the truck. It is done up Baja style with no hard top or full doors. This truck will make a great project for someone, and it'll look great all built and finished. The truck is located here in San Luis Obispo CA. PM me if you're interested. Thanks!!

IMG_1912.jpg

IMG_1911.jpg

IMG_1910.jpg

IMG_1908.jpg

IMG_1906.jpg

IMG_1906.jpg

IMG_1905.jpg

IMG_1913.jpg

IMG_1903.jpg

IMG_1268.jpg

IMG_1269.jpg

IMG_1270.jpg