• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1976 Bronco Hard Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
I mean this only in an informative way. But 1K for a hardtop in good shape will likely get no traction here at CB.com. I sold one that was quite possibly in similar shape for 400 and it had good glass and good SS trim intact.

Most do not get anywhere near 400 even in primo shape. Good luck with your sale however. By the way, it cost 12$ to be a contributor and post pics here at CB.com, well worth the money particularly if you are trying to sell you parts. And it helps support the site.

Ben

BCH BRCO

I sold my hard top this past April for $450. It was in very good shape with no rust, good glass and weatherstrips however it did not have a headliner. Just my 2 cents.

Beach Bronco

DZap

Loc.
Houston, TX
Got mine for $116 INCLUDING the gas money from Houston to Dallas and back with an 8.1L big block!!!:cool:

bronconate

Loc.
Edgewater
You can buy a new one for cheaper than this man. Unless, of course, yours has four rotors on top and your bronco becomes a "BRONCOPTER" cuz that would be a sweet deal. Just playing, all in good fun, but really man I dont think your gonna get many offers at this price on this site. Good luck though and once again, all in good fun.

eb66to77

Bronc'Ownly
Loc.
NOVA
Mine is hanging from the roof of my garage. Kind of like an investment. They will be cool again sometime and I'll be sitting on a gold mine! :)

2b1ask1

Loc.
oklahoma
Let me know when that day comes!!! HAHA
I have 3 of them that i have to mow and weed eat around..

Status
Not open for further replies.