• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 1976 Bronco: Perfect for Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.

rauchadam

Hello... This is your opportunity to purchase a 1976 Ford Bronco that is perfect for a restoration project... I spent a long time searching for this vehicle 4 years ago and had every intention of restoring her... However, I had a baby and we all know how that story goes... The paint on this is original, so you know exactly what has been done to her, nothing... She might not win prom queen, but the potential is there as the sheet metal is almost perfect... There is one dime size rust spot on the driver side cowl... It is a flat area that would be easy to fix... The rest is just about PERFECT... The floor boards are immaculate (no work) and original... In my opinion, you would be hard pressed to find metal as good as what is on this Bronco... Runs great... She came with the Ranger package and is equipped with power steering, a 302, automatic transmission, and power disc brakes... Please feel free to ask questions by email or by phone... Also, please let me know if you would like any additional photos... Thanks so much for looking... Adam (805) 990-2663

5260264256_fe6702f17c.jpg

5260264282_849e49d518.jpg

5260264314_6b146c8f14.jpg

5260264300_b144c02123.jpg

5259656075_5de379b960.jpg

5259656115_f4c244026d.jpg

5259654203_df7673ca79.jpg

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
Looks like there are alot of missing smog equipment pieces under the hood, that could be a potenial problem for a CA Buyer... You might want to say what its current registration status is... or if you have the missing pieces.

Good luck with the sale!

OP
OP
R

rauchadam

She is missing some smog equipment... When I purchased her, she was as is... The previous owner provided smog... I was not concerned as I planned on restoring her and did not need her for transportation... So, when it came time to re-up on the smog, I did not even bother and registered her non-op.

Status
Not open for further replies.