• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

VA 1976 Bronco show street or trail

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
First off, not my rig, trying to help a friend out.
This is a solid driver and he drives it all the time, but is clean and ready to show. I know it won at Carlise in the last few years. Has been at MEB Hooters the last few years.
1976 Bronco, w/ door inserts, 1/2 doors, full cage and family bikini, painted Harley Orange.
302 .030, Edelbrock heads, intake and cam, FRPP roller rockers, Hollet carb, PJ gear drive, high flow WP, Aluminum radiator.
PS w/ rockproof tie rods, PDB, 2" BL, 4.5 susp, 36x14.50 Parnelli Jones Dirt Grip Radials, Gorilla War flares.
Corbeau high back tilting seats, locking Tuffy Console, Pioneer stereo, Toms steering wheel, storage box in back, original rubber mat in rear, working dual tanks, Smitty built tube bumpers w/ Warn 8000 lb winch, wired remote.
Alot of smaller add ons that will be seen in pics.
SERIOUS INQUIRIES call Alan 703-314-8990
010.jpg

015.jpg

012.jpg

011.jpg

008.jpg

007.jpg

004.jpg

018.jpg

Last edited:

HOT RAM

Loc.
Shenandoah Valley,VA
I drove it last night.It is every bit as nice as the pics indicate.Drives and handles perfectly.

If I just had a place to put it I would have it now.If I can find a place to keep it,I will be picking it up this weekend.;D

TM Toys

Loc.
Barboursville , VA
I drove it last night.It is every bit as nice as the pics indicate.Drives and handles perfectly.

If I just had a place to put it I would have it now.If I can find a place to keep it,I will be picking it up this weekend.;D

u can always store it in my garage along w/ his bother ... ;D

I hope u r able to get this , that's a killer deal u too have worked out !! good-luck !

HOT RAM

Loc.
Shenandoah Valley,VA
Got it home safe and sound.Handles more like a sports car than a suv/truck.
Came over the mountain easily and maintained speed all the way.

I LOVE it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;D;D;D;D;D;D;D

TM Toys

Loc.
Barboursville , VA
good for u congrats !! ;D

Now u better take good care of it or his brother my 68 will find you !!! lol They have been taken pic's and been at events w/ each other for over 4 yrs now ..

HOT RAM

Loc.
Shenandoah Valley,VA
good for u congrats !! ;D

Now u better take good care of it or his brother my 68 will find you !!! lol They have been taken pic's and been at events w/ each other for over 4 yrs now ..

I promise I will take excellent care of it ! :)

I am trying to find some shows to take it to.
So far I have found two.Small one in Luray next month and one at Coors in Elkton on Oct 1.

If anyone knows of more ,please send me a message.Thanks !

Just drove it around a bit this morning.I will be putting 4.10's in it soon !!!!!!!!

Last edited:

HOT RAM

Loc.
Shenandoah Valley,VA
I am watching Irene to see what she is going to do before I commit to anything.The hurricane Irene.Looks like it will dump lotsa rain on us if nothing else.:(

If I leave by 4pm from there for home,I should be fine.Might make it down afterall.

Glad I stayed home.Looked awfully wet out that way !

TM Toys

Loc.
Barboursville , VA
Glad I stayed home.Looked awfully wet out that way !

yep it was ... I opted to take the trail rig , it was windy . and pouring in sheets all day from 7:30 til they shut it down just b 2 .. Talk about a wild tow home.. OMFG !! never tow in a hurricane again , Richmond got hammered !! :(

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
Nope, HotRam bought it from Alan. check with HotRam, he may be persuaded to sell her (then he can buy my LUBER!). ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.