• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1976 restored rolling chassis with bonus on Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darrellr

Loc.
Virginia Beach, Va
Ebay auction:350109722309

SPECIAL OFFER!!!!!! JUST ADDED!!!! GET A BIG BLOCK 460 AND A C6 TRANSMISSION OR A 3 SPEED AND A DANA 20 TRANSFER CASE!!

IF YOU BUY FOR THE "BUY IT NOW" PRICE I HAVE DECIDED TO INCLUDED SOME DRIVE TRAIN COMPONENTS, EITHER THE 460 BIG BLOCK AND THE C6 LONG SHAFT TRANSMISSION IN MY OTHER AUCTIONS OR A REALLY NICE 3 SPEED AND DANA 20 TRANSFER CASE!! YOU PICK ONE OF THESE COMBOS!! I NEED THE MONEY TO WORK ON MY PROJECT AND THIS STUFF UNFORTUNATELY HAS MADE IT TO THE SALE PILE..

OK ... THAT'S NOT SWEET ENOUGH, THIS TIME ONLY, I WILL INCLUDE A REALLY NICE AUTOMATIC STEERING COLUMN LISTED IN MY OTHER AUCTION AS WELL!!

THIS IS A ONE TIME OFFER AS I NEED A QUICK SALE AND I WILL NOT INCLUDE THESE OTHER ITEMS IN THE FUTURE!

WHEN THE AUCTION ENDS FOR THOSE WHO ENJOY TO " WATCH" I WILL NOT RELIST WITH THESE ITEMS. ECONOMY IS BAD SO I'M LOOKING FOR A QUICK SALE!

DON'T MISS OUT!! I'M GETTING TONS OF QUESTIONS AND LOTS OF WATCHERS? BID BEFORE I REGAIN MY SENSES!

You are bidding on a very nice rolling chassis that the previous owner restored. I purchased this vehicle for the solid tub that had been restored for show then the paint was damaged by a fire. I already had a chassis with a lift so even though this is much nicer I don't need two.

What Appears to be New:

Brakes
Suspension
Shocks
Differentials rebuild I am guessing because of the new sealant (I am not sure of the gear ratio, tags on housings no longer there).
Freshly Painted Black Finish with what appears to be an epoxy black
Manual steering
Suspension is stock height
Dana 44 Front Axle with Drums all around
Ford 9 inch in the rear
Nice set of painted wagon wheels with tires
Includes the 1976 title from previous owner

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
Darrel, I have watched you post this many times, and hate to tell you, but that is way out there for what is there.

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
You should atleast pull the axle cover (front) and look to what gear ratio the axles have or just spin the back and count, a little math and you have the ratio.

tonybronco123

You've been trying to sell these forever; frankly, i'm getting sick of seeing this posting. simple economics - if it ain't selling, lower the price. As other people have mentioned 1800 is too steep for the frame, even if it was powdercoated. Also, it's a sign of the times.

OP
OP
D

Darrellr

Loc.
Virginia Beach, Va
Bronco73... thanks I might try that..

Iwil... you're right.. maybe its time to lower the price or part..

Tony... one comment based on your negativity, I'm only trying to sell this thing... If you're sick tired of seeing it.. buy it and put it in your garage.. but lets try not to be so harse and petty ... it really nice and unless youre in person, this is not a spray can job...

I'm really into these old trucks and we should all be trying to help each other..

Thank you all for your comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.