• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1977 Bronco craigslist

Status
Not open for further replies.

G8tor38

Nice truck, might be in the market in a week or so, coming to destin on 25th so might call and see if you still have it. thanks g8tor38@aol.com

SKEETER

Loc.
Pensacola Fl.
Tally EB

Jimmy,
I talked to this guy the other day about trading a Montero, and some cash. He said this thing was in good shape with some rust on the bottom back quarter also the door frame was rusted. He also said the A/C worked, and it ran/drove pretty good. I live outside of Pensacola, and was going to do a deal with him, but it sounded too good to be true. I was sure there was more rust than he was disclosing. PM me and let me know what the deal is on this thing, I don't want to waste my time with a POS. Thanks.

Joey

Loc.
Jacksonville
Jimmy1040
Is that your Bronco that is pictured with your posts? That blue is pretty. If so what is that color?

Thanks
Joey

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
I've seen this truck for the past couple of years up close on my family vacation to Alligator Point, FL. It sat outside at a body shop in south of Tally. I viewed it as a parts truck only unless you are in for a big project.

kbldawg

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marshall, AR
It's amazing what people will try and pass off in these online adds.

Looking back on it, I was pretty naive and very lucky when I bought mine off of Ebay. Not knowing what to look for in these rigs can be a very costly mistake.

Jimmy1040

Loc.
Panama City, FL
Jimmy1040
Is that your Bronco that is pictured with your posts? That blue is pretty. If so what is that color?

Thanks
Joey

Yes the blue one mine. I have the color code if you would like it. I will have to look for it and get back to you. Thanks for the compliment.

Joey

Loc.
Jacksonville
Yes the blue one mine. I have the color code if you would like it. I will have to look for it and get back to you. Thanks for the compliment.

I would like the color code . It will be a few months before I paint but I am looking at blue colors.

Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.