• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 1977 Bronco Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy21

Hello,

I recently bought a 1977 Bronco and I'm looking to clear all the spare parts that came with it, feel free to text with offers, questions or pictures. Will ship, I have great shipping prices through work.

Original Seats.... Sold
Hardtop.....Sold
Factory 302 exhaust manifolds.... $100
Factory Power Brake Booster and bracket.... $175
TBP. Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Master to Valve)... $25
Door Panels, Grey and Black carpet covered... $100
Dash Board, Custom Aluminum Blank dash wrapped over stock dash.... $200
Front Fuel Filler....$100
35x12.5x15 BFg all terrains on outlaw 2 wheels.,,, $600
Stock steering column, 3 speed with wires cut near housing. $35

Last edited:

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
Curious about the Headers...
New/used,
who makes or sells?,
got any of the hardware?
O2 bungs?

Pictures do help things sell and will answer questions for Buyers... Just saying.

Sorry I guess my eyes are getting old, I was looking for headers. Thx.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

Tommy21

Hi, they are stock 1977 exhaust manifolds. PM for photos, I can't figure out how to upload them to the ad. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.