• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PA 1977 bronco parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdb172

I am open to offers if anyone wants everything. Basically I just threw a price on eBay start this and it’s easier to get photos up.
If anyone is interested in all this let me know.

I am also open to offers on what you see in pictures you may want.
I personally rather get rid of it all since this is the 3rd part of this I’m selling off.

No frame or vin or title or axles the guy bought that and new body sold to someone else.

A lot of good misc parts. Power steering pump on motor, tanks in engine bay and gas tanks, Dash

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1977-Ford-...1?pageci=a67736f7-8812-4a6d-ab09-baac4176f571

Last edited:

tabyers

Loc.
Indiana
I’m looking for an oem air cleaner and associated ducting... would need shipped to IN 46160 though, thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Just be careful with this one, had made a deal for the entire project but then he flaked and started to selloff individual portions. This was after he said he wanted to sell everything at once and we had agreed to a price.

OP
OP
S

sdb172

You didn’t give me any money down and I was communicating to both you at the same time. I was trying to be fair to both parties someone was bound to be upset. Sorry

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Never asked for money down, made a deal at 15k and working on details for pickup on a phone call the next day. You then said the tub guy raised his offer for just that portion and you left me hanging...just the facts.

OP
OP
S

sdb172

Sorry your disappointed. I didn’t take any money from anyone I didn’t sell a part too.
I didn’t ask for a deposit from him and he gave it that showed for sure he was serious.

OP
OP
S

sdb172

Outside jade arm rests and cups gone

Windshield washer motor and arms gone

Door hinges gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.