• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA 1977 Converted half cab...NOT MINE

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdog9seclx

NOT mine

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/4431459419.html

Up for sale is a 1977 Ford Bronco, the last year of the classic old body style. This Bronco came from a farm in South Dakota where it spent most of its life and the previous owner had it converted to a half cab. Restoration recently completed including the following: PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE LISTING BEFORE CALLING WITH QUESTIONS....THANK YOU.

ENGINE WORK-
Completely new running gear -
rebuilt original 302 bored 060 over (just checked the gas mileage and got 14.6 mpg @ 55 mph)
new dover heads
rings
pistons
rods
crank
rv cam (the whole nine yards top to bottom)
new Milodon high-performance off-road 7-qt. oil pan
new Motorcraft carburetor
distributor
new water pump
high-volume oil pump
new hoses, belts, and filters
alternator
ignition coil
ignition module
starter
power steering pump
Radiator and transmission cooler both cored and flushed
New dual exhaust system
Gas tank sending unit

TRANSMISSION -
Automatic C-4 three speed transmission was rebuilt including new planetary, torque converter and neutral safety switch
J-shift Dana 20 transfer case received new main gasket and pinion seal

REAR END -
Replaced original 9-inch open rear end with new trac-lock carrier
installed master overhaul kit including new bearings and seals in front and rear axles

SUSPENSION -
New shocks (rubber boot covers on front shocks), new brakes including flexible hoses (disc front, drum in back). 3-inch body lift, brand new wrangler tires and original Bronco hubcaps.

BODY WORK -
New floor pans (entire cab area) and seat platform, left and right front door pillars, inner and outer rockers, and kick panels
Single stage urethane paint inside and out with clear coat in original poly-jade Ford green
Custom made rec-tube steel bumper on rear with two-inch receiver (NOTE: does not have connector for trailer lights but I can add if necessary)
Herculiner roll-in bedliner
Custom/removable front brush guard (NOTE: the truck has a forward lift fiberglass front end)
Just added new 8500 lb. champion winch with remote

INTERIOR -
New window felts and anti-rattle tracks
vent window seals, glass welting, and handles
weather stripping
Seat foams and covers
dash pad cover
door arm rests and door handle cups
seat belts
carpet and insulation pad
added intermittent wiper delay switch

The aim on this restoration was to go from one end to the other and leave no rust or stone unturned and this Bronco runs and drives like a new truck including proper working of all lights, turn signals, dash gauges, etc. I'm sure that I have missed something but I have all receipts and documentation on hand. THIS IS NOT A DISTRESS SALE. $19.500, price is firm. Bill of sale only. If you are a serious buyer call 770-596-nine seven six three. NOT INTERESTED IN OUT OF STATE SALES. NO TRADES, NO EMAILS, NO TEXTS, AND DON'T NEED HELP SELLING.

Status
Not open for further replies.