• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1977 Ford Bronco for sale *price reduced again*

Status
Not open for further replies.

andypape

1977 Ford Bronco for sale - $14K

Year: 1977
Make: Ford
Model: Bronco
Miles: ~75K (original)
Color: Ivory Gray
VIN: U15GLY28948
Engine: 302-5.0 small block V8
Body Style: Convertible (removable hard top)
Transmission: Automatic
Interior Color: White leather
Features: Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio, leather interior, new radial tires, alloy wheels, off-road package (4WD), power steering, luggage/sport rack, bench seat (removable), center console, six-point roll cage

http://www.flickr.com/photos/60526017@N08/sets/72157626240028858/

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY! Please reply to this thread or contact 210-549-3990 for additional information.

Last edited:
OP
OP
andypape

andypape

Reducing this sucker to $14,500! Let us know if you're interested!

OP
OP
andypape

andypape

Bump.

Bronco is still for sale, and we just reduced this Bronco down to $14K

tspiers

Do you have any driver's side photos? All are of passenger side. Also, passenger side rear tire looks like it can touch the right portion of the rear fender at around the rocker molding level, do you know what sort of clearance you have at that point of the fender where the tire sits?

OP
OP
andypape

andypape

@kiraweyrauch - Yes, the Bronco is still for sale

@DevilDog - I'm not quite sure about the type/brand of the center console, but it's pretty heavy duty. I'll check on that and get back to you.

@tspiers - Apologies for not posting any pictures of the driver's side of the Bronco - our side yard is pretty small and we didn't have a good angle. I'll get some pictures of the driver's side posted asap; I assure you the driver's side is just as pretty as the passenger side :) I will also check the tire clearance and do some measurements and get back with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.