• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1977 Ford Bronco For Sale REDUCED **$7,400**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamaha4wd

Loc.
biloxi, Ms
I have a 1977 Bronco (Rock Crawler!) that I am needing to part with due to an upcoming move. It has a 302 v8 that has been rebuilt a few years back. a mild cam was added. I have added a 4 barrel edelbrock carb, headers and new wiring. It has a c4 automatic transmission that I had fully overhauled in march. It has a dana 44 in front and ford 9 in the rear. The body is straight and very solid except for the floor boards which are very minor. I purchased new pans to replace the metal but got rid of them. It has a 5.5 suspension lift and a 3 inch body lift. It is sitting on 39x18x15 inch Mickey thompson Baja Belted tires. It handles very well for the size lift and tires. I also have the full hard top to go with the bronco. All this bronco really needs is a little cosmetic TLC. This bronco runs and drives perfect and I hate to get rid of her, but I no longer have the time. I am asking $8,000 or best offer. I will send pictures upon request. I can be reached at Yamaha4wd@aol.com or my cell at 228-697-5826. My name is Justin and Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.