• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1977 Ford Bronco Sport Automatic 302

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbind56

FOR SALE
602-524-5320
1977 FORD BRONCO SPORT

LAST YEAR OF THE EARLY BRONCO

RUST FREE!!!!! ARIZONA TRUCK

* 302 STROKER - 3 SPEED AUTOMATIC
*ALUMINUM ROLLER ROCKERS, ROLLER LIFTERS AND ROLLER CAM
*NEW CENTECH WIRING HARNESS
*NEW HOLLEY CARB
*COMPLETE NEW INTERIOR FROM TOM'S BRONCO PARTS
*NEW ROLLING BIG POWER 20" CHROME WHEELS WITH NITTO TERRA GRAPPLER TIRES
*ALL NEW DOOR INTERIOR ROLLERS AND FRAMES AND PANELS
*NEW REAR VIEW MIRRORS
*NEW DRIVESHAFT
*NEW 23-GALLON FUEL TANK
*NEW MASTER CYLINDER
*NEW DOOR PANELS AND ARM RESTS
*NEW OPTIMA BATTERY
*CUSTOM STEREO SYSTEM WITH SUBS AMPS AND RANGE SPEAKERS
*NEW RADIATOR
*NEW INTAKE MANIFOLD

OVER $16,000 INVESTED IN THE PAST 2 YEARS!!

This Bronco is very solid with 99% no rust. Needs minor body work and paint to be complete

Call or email with any questions.

I have owned this bronco since 1995 and it has been in Arizona the whole time. If you are looking for a very solid bronco that is a real head turner this is a great opportunity to finish what has been started. My loss is your gain.

$17,500 o.b.o no trades please

Attachments

• IMG_4864.jpg
    IMG_4864.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 642
  • IMG_4867.jpg
    IMG_4867.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 585
  • IMG_3965.jpg
    IMG_3965.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 555
  • IMG_3972.jpg
    IMG_3972.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 553
  • IMG_3970.jpg
    IMG_3970.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 547
  • IMG_3823.jpg
    IMG_3823.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 573
  • IMG_4881.jpg
    IMG_4881.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 629
  • IMG_3971.jpg
    IMG_3971.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 480
  • IMG_4017.jpg
    IMG_4017.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 408
  • IMG_4020.jpg
    IMG_4020.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 517
OP
OP
cbind56

cbind56

Trying to figure out what my bronco is worth, I have been following the market for a few years and recently with the exposure prices having been gaining a little ground. any thoughts?

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
Lose the ghetto drug dealer blingy wheels and the value will go up quite a bit

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
Certain modifications add value, the rims you would have a much better time selling separately.

If the paint was a patina, which is in right now, that would help, but I clearly see it has been repainted and the current condition of the repaint looks to be substandard.

The rattle can paint under the hood might be a little nicer if you had removed the coolant reservoir and also painted the hold down strap.

The marker light (pass side) is way too high on the front fender. That will require someone to weld in metal and relocate it to the proper height (driver's side height).

Minus rims...I'd value it at 7K.

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
I like this one, I'm looking for one like this and would give 8500 or so (if it were in TX) if you keep the rims.

u10072

Bronco Guru
Basically what wheelhorse said-- if you halfass something like rattlecan paint on an inner fender it raises the value nothing. A $55k bronco from Gas Monkey has lots of work and upgrades in it-- LOTS. Not trying to be a jerk just being honest. The rims just look really out of place on these trucks-- hopefully you got them for free.

grabby

Loc.
Prescott, AZ
Legitimately, if you knocked $10K off and kept the rims, I would come down to the valley to check it out (with cash in hand). I think the value is around 7-8K. The rims have to go.

OP
OP
cbind56

cbind56

I am really surprised that everyone on here under values their vehicles so much. It's like the negative nelly site for early broncos. Everyone posts ebay and craigslist ads of how ridiculous the prices are and how crazy people can be to put a bronco up for 68K or what ever. I mean, what part of it if that were to sell then yours would be more valuable don't you get? They are only worth what someone will pay for it and if someone buys a subpar bronco for 70K then that means there more asses out there for the seats. I had mine on ebay with a reserve and it got to $13,500, but my reserve was higher. So that is what the market will bear for my unit "as is". Gas monkey sold a non running rust bucket for $5,100 on ebay. Mine is a daily driver with many many things already replaced or repaired along with No rust! My next of kin would need to accept $7,500 before that transaction would ever take place, with or without the wheels. Some people don't like the wheels and many people love them, to each his own. It gets attention wherever I go and I've had it for 19 years and don't need to sell. But the market is defiantly more active now then in the years past and you shouldn't under value your asset. They haven't made these in 35 years and the prices will continue to climb. I mean what other vehicle has over 1000 cameos in tv, movies and commercials! People love them and they all want to see themselves in one.

grabby

Loc.
Prescott, AZ
You may find an uneducated buyer, or someone with a massive income. If so, good for you.

That said, you asked an educated group as knowledgable about your vehicle as any, about your Broncos value. The common consensus is that they would spend significantly less than you are asking. It's not the answer you want, and that's fine. But to be honest I don't think you should have turned down $13.5k. I would not spend that much, and not even close to it.

I know what I would spend $17k on, as do many others here. For me, I've walked away from EB's that appear to be more complete than yours, for significantly less. It is what it is. But to say we're underestimating values rather than inflate them is rather insulting. Guys were trying to sell basic Bushmaster AR-15's for $5000 six months ago. A few received that amount from naive buyers. That does not mean that a $1500 Bushmaster (still over-priced) is undervalued. Quite the opposite.

I guess there's no harm in over-inflating values of commodities, right? Oh wait...

kholding

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm interested in the $7000 range. You could keep the wheels/tires. Not my style but you are right, to each there own.

crab

Bronco Guru
I have sold a few bronco's through Ebay, but never on Ebay. Ebay is a good advertising source, however there are more a$$holes that will bid with no intention to buy then actual interested buyers. My reserves were met on 3 different bronco's on Ebay. There was brief contact, then soon after I found my bronco for sale all over the US on sites I never published. Yes, sometimes you may get lucky and find that "uneducated" individual, however you asked "what is my bronco worth?" not "what would some idiot be willing to pay for my bronco?" You asked over 31,000 dedicated bronco members to give you an educated answer. I agree responses are undervalued but most of the guys looking in this section have seen bronco's like yours before. I agree, lose the bling and you would probably see $10K fairly quick and $15K on a good day. I would say a "fair" price is somewhere between IMO

Last edited:

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
I had mine on ebay with a reserve and it got to $13,500, but my reserve was higher. So that is what the market will bear for my unit "as is".

I totally disagree. It certainly can be read as an expression of interest. Far too often, someone may bid that amount, but it's the one's that actually follow through and complete the transaction that count. I would say if you had an offer for $13,500 on that rig, and turned it down, you turned down a very good deal for you, and a pretty bad buy for the buyer. I would contact him/her and see if they are still interested.

I can say this, I'd probably sell mine for $15k, and it's in way better condition than yours, all the way around.

Entourage

Loc.
Phoenix, Arizona
I am in Phoenix and looking for a Bronco. I agree with what has been written here and price is the reason it hasn't sold. It would need a significant price adjustment for me to even call on this truck. You asked what the truck was worth and got educated answers. If you ask enough people, you will eventually get the answer you are looking for.

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
guess he didn't want our opinion...........

I'm guessin he didn't like our opinions. He wanted them if they supported his exaggerated notion of value. He's got a nice/solid rig. But that thing tops out at $10k. It doesn't matter how much he has into it, based on how it sits today, the money he's put in may make it a better/more reliable and indeed, more saleable rig, but that seldom equates to a more valuable rig. At least in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.