• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1977 ford bronco valve covers

chuck1022

Contributor
Can someone post a picture of what they look like, so i know what to look for

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
Can someone post a picture of what they look like, so i know what to look for

I have two sets... If you pay for shipping you are welcome to one of them...
Here is a floor shot below... This set, someone was a little over zealous in tightening them down and where you see black paint the cracks were brazed up. The other set is fine.
I am travelling to ID next week, but could get them out after the Holiday weekend.
PM me if interested. Doug

Attachments

• DSCN4414.jpg
    DSCN4414.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 105
OP
OP
C

chuck1022

Contributor
I have two sets... If you pay for shipping you are welcome to one of them...
Here is a floor shot below... This set, someone was a little over zealous in tightening them down and where you see black paint the cracks were brazed up. The other set is fine.
I am travelling to ID next week, but could get them out after the Holiday weekend.
PM me if interested. Doug

I think i have e6 heads off a 1986 mustang. Will these fit? How much you want for them

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
I think i have e6 heads off a 1986 mustang. Will these fit? How much you want for them

Well I cannot say for certain... That they will fit, but they should.

FREE, you pay for shipping. Where might you live? I would need a Zip.
I am travelling to ID on Monday and probably will not get them into the mail for another week.

OP
OP
C

chuck1022

Contributor
I pm'd you my info. Let me know what I owe you. I will put cash in an envelope, or paypal...whatever.