• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1977 Sport for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

BullElk

1977 Bronco sport. 302 3 speed automatic. 81K miles Everything orginal including paint, except wheels, tires and dual exhaust. I still have the orginal hubcaps but not the wheels. Only item missing that I know of is the cigarette lighter. Bronco still runs great and needs nothing to be driven regurarly. Currently new 31x10.5 tires will rub if you take off roading. I had planned to have it fully restored and a small lift installed this summer. However, life has changed and this bronco deserves the best. Therefore with a lump in my throat I am going to sell it.

The is some areas of minor rust that I can send a pics of. If you are seriously interested please send me a PM with your email and I will send photos. At this point I am open to reasonable offers from the right person. I just was told I can't post pics with my membership so if your are serious please send me your email and I can send pics.

thanks for your time.

Last edited:

mavereq

Bronco Guru
great looking bronco. i'd snatch this thing up if the timing were a little better.

Lakeman77

I have seen several of the special decor package broncos come with the hardtop painted to match the body. Not uncommon to come out of the factory with that paint scheme.

OP
OP
B

BullElk

Sorry for the delay in getting back to interested folks. I think I have gotten back to everyone who is interested. If not please send me a Pm with your phone and email. Thank you for the very nice comments about my bronco.

OP
OP
B

BullElk

I have a deposit in hand. Buyer is coming next weekend to pick it up. I will mark it as sold at that time. Thank you for all the interest and comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.