• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

KS 2 liftgates in great shape, top glass, 351W conversion parts, misc parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcte

Have 2 liftgates, with hardware, both in good shape no rust, 2 sets of glass for full tops, all in good shape, may possibly be wanting to get rid of a set of long tube headers and oil pan with sump for 351W conversion into early bronco, also have transfer case parts, J and T shifters, front axle shafts for a EB Dana 44, have electric wiper set up also. 1 new backing plate for disc conversion, many various parts. if anyone is interested shoot me a PM. All parts are in the Wichita,KS area

Last edited:

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
i ended up with one backing plate for chevy conversion, so if some one wanted it, they could get it cheap and put it with the one in the op add and have a pair

OP
OP
T

tcte

I also have a set of never used rear fiberglass flares but no fronts sorry

OP
OP
T

tcte

bump, i'll go $60 a piece on the liftgates, both in great shape

anchor

lift gate

i am intersted in a tailgate dfor my 66 bronco. what color and how much shipped to MN?
steve

Status
Not open for further replies.