• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2 Years ago today!!!

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
A Saturday night and Stacey David was countin' my money and I was folowing the "Crazy Horse" back to Georgia!!:cool: :cool: Man that has been 2 short years and a lot of water under the bridge!!! I'm taking her out for a spin tomorrow!!!;D ;D ;D

These were the proof pictures I had to post to make folks believe me!!%) %)

Attachments

• PANA0001.JPG
    PANA0001.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 129
  • PANA0002.JPG
    PANA0002.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 138
  • PANA0004.JPG
    PANA0004.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 109

JIMS74

Loc.
PORTSMOUTH, VA.
Ben, Crazy Horse went to the proper home of a true bronco lover. Its great that you have been taking to the different events for people to see, and drool upon. I enjoyed checking it out, and talking with you about it at gore.
Jim

450rbronco

so does that mean all the gearz shows stacey still does is that old or is crazy horse a clone look alike that he has in shop all the time

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
What kind of things have you done to it?
Change oil type things I assume. :)

I wonder what it's like having a Bronco that you don't have anything to do. :)

rednck21

has it been 2 years already??? wow, time flies when your havin fun;D

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey Jim, thanks, that's been alot of the fun, taking her around and letting folks see her in person!!! I've met a lot of nice folks too (you being one)!!

You dead right Mill!!!! Fast!!!

450, she has not been in his studio since 10/20/07, I have a nephew that calls me every time he see's it on the show!!!!

Hey Mark, I bought me a Christmas present, one of those "California Dusters"!!!! It's a lot of work, but it makes me feel like one of the car show guys!!!%) %) %)

red, you rascal!!! Been a lot of water under that bridge!!!!! This pic was in Nov. at 4WP and scotts77 came over that day!!!

Ain't life grand!!!;D ;D ;D

Attachments

• Copy of DSCN0572.jpg
    Copy of DSCN0572.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 112

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I remember those pics, sure don't seem like that long ago...

Heus33

Bronco Guru
That dog sure likes to pose in front of the bronco doesn't he?

I'm just glad it went to someone who actually USES it. Hey I'll be in Atlanta in two weeks - any chance I could see CH in person???

Pearlcoat

Bronco Guru
Ben, it was great to see you and the Horse at Gore this year, I'm just sorry I didn't have a little more time to talk with you and admire the Bronco. I'm so glad that she ended up with an owner that appreciates the bronco for what it is and not just for the publicity it generates. I hope you come north again next summer to the Roundup.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
KEEP it away from my show piece next time...don't want any "nice" germs getting on it....Ben, always a pleasure....my room ready yet?

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
All that time and ya still don't have a ebrake. What the heck ya been doing? Wow can't believe it's been 2 years.

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Dang time sure does fly! Glad it went to a good home and look forward to seeing it some more at future events.

Amos is impatiently waiting to go chase a dummy in that pic ;D

OP
OP
NGABronco

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Heus, that dog started the whole thing!!! Got him in 01' met an old farmer and rented a pasture to train the dog, later bought my first EB from the old farmer!! Played around in it for a couple of years, bought another 74', then a friend gave me the "stretch" and then me and the old farmer drove up to Nashville to get the "Horse"!!! The dog has an important role in my EB history!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

Skiddy, I only hope I keep getting older!!!%) %)

Pearl, I've told you how much fun I had at Gore!! I'm trying to figure out how to bring 2 rigs in 10'!!;D ;D

tasker, I'll park the "Stretch" next to you next year!!! Make you look small!!!!

got, my GF wants stirrups on the "Horse"!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

phred, you didn't have to tell'em about my e-brake thing!!!%) %)

Hey guys, ain't gonna be no cake!!!

SC, if it weren't for the "Horse", I would not have met you and Keith!!! Hope ya' like that bar-b-que I saved for ya!!!!!!;D ;D ;D

Attachments

• 10F03-9-28(11-56).jpg
    10F03-9-28(11-56).jpg
    82 KB · Views: 2
  • 36N04-8-7(15-51).jpg
    36N04-8-7(15-51).jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 3
  • PANA0068.JPG
    PANA0068.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 4
  • FSCN1302.JPG
    FSCN1302.JPG