• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2007 CRF250r w/ pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

73bronc92

Hey I have a 2007 Honda CRF250r that I have not even taken to the track or even ridden that much:cry: but I bought it from Fay Myers it is one of the team practice bikes. Tires are practically brand new. Upgrades include RG3 supension front and rear but for a 120 pound rider, radiator braces, skid plates, and hand guards. I have put very low hours on it and is in great condition, it does have the dual exaust. I also have some practically brand new gear that I can sell for extra.
I am looking to trade for a manual transmission car, something with sporty styling, preferably coupe and under 150,000 miles of equal value or an extended cab truck 4x4 or let me know what you have I might be interested or $4000 OBO. Thanks shoot me an email or PM if interested, Brandon.
DSC00209.jpg

DSC00210.jpg

DSC00212-1.jpg

DSC00213.jpg

DSC00214.jpg

You wont be disapointed by this bike.

also have specialized bike, original tires, low usage, but some paint chips 200 OBO
DSC00206.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.