• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2015 Oregon event/unevent

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Reserved the last full hook-up site today H387. 9 months out and all the full sites gone,and a Bronco in every one!! Arriving wed thru sunday.

JB Fab

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Man! that place is fillin' up FAST!
At least we wont be in a tent site this year :-0

SHX669

Bronco Guru
Reserved the last full hook-up site today H387. 9 months out and all the full sites gone,and a Bronco in every one!! Arriving wed thru sunday.
Lets see ; with the picnic/meet n greet on Thursday , the Old Town cruise
Thru on Friday , the Show n Shine on Saturday -- hmm - you're arriving Wednesday - guess I better look you up Wed afternoon - before you get too busy to find that cold beer n the bottom of the ice chest. :)
SHX

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Andrew reminded me of this and I still forgot to get my reservation in for H loop. What's the next best loop for a full hookup site?

SHX669

Bronco Guru
I'm not sure if there any more FULL hookup sites available -but don't trust me -get on line and check it out. There are still quite a few trailer sites with power and water available though.
You can frequently check back with them to see if something opens up as people cancel reschedule sites all through the summer.
There a other campgrounds in the area - Private ,State , fed
SHX

shonivey

I have a friend with a family homestead a little north @ 10 mile creek. I am not sure if I will bring a Bronco out from Ga. but I may pop in to say hi. Good excuse to relax and look out over the ocean.

OP
OP
ahansen_1985

ahansen_1985

Bronco Guru
Loc.
amity, oregon
Andrew reminded me of this and I still forgot to get my reservation in for H loop. What's the next best loop for a full hookup site?

Loop E has been good to us in years past... But a little tight on a few of them for pickup and trailer... I'd look at length of sites and close to H loop... Seems that's the loop to be this year

OP
OP
ahansen_1985

ahansen_1985

Bronco Guru
Loc.
amity, oregon
I have a friend with a family homestead a little north @ 10 mile creek. I am not sure if I will bring a Bronco out from Ga. but I may pop in to say hi. Good excuse to relax and look out over the ocean.

Hope to meet you, you should bring your bronco on out;) no better way to look over the ocean than with your bronco and a bunch of friends