• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 23 gal aero tank duffs headers and exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemi

23 gal aero fuel tank with welded on skid plate. Never used. Duffs dual exhaust kit and long tube headers. Exhaust has never been used and headers have maybe 5 min of run time. Over $1000 new, come take it for 450.00 Local pick up only.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 182
OP
OP
Hemi

Hemi

Exhaust

Headers and exhaust photo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 142

redpony

Contributor
Hi, I'm interested in the tank & exhaust. I could drive down to pick them up. Pay pal ?
Also does the tank have all the mount stuff? Thank you.Send PM back with info, Thanks redpony

JeepGuy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Aero fuel tank

If redpony doesn't take it all I'd be interested in the tank only and am fairly local to you. Pm sent.

OP
OP
Hemi

Hemi

I haven't got a pm back from you. Did you get mine?

redpony

Contributor
Hi, I'm mixed up. Is that my sale pending? Let me know sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.