• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 23 Gallon Fuel Tank from BC Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSUpete

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This is a slightly used, steel fuel tank that has been powdercoated in semi gloss black. It is in excellent condition with no flaws and comes with all mounting brackets and hardware.

This tank can be used for EFI or carbs. The beauty of the BC Broncos mounting system is that it mounts the tank to the frame in four places. The other tanks available are mounted against the floor with one strap. With BC Broncos mounting system you can adjust the tank up or down to match your body lift and if you decide to add or remove a body lift later you can readjust the tank. The mounting system also adds strength to the tank and provides a place to mount an optional skid plate if you want to add one.

The construction is 14 GA aluminized steel for strength and rust resistance. The tank has one 3/8″ fuel pickup, two 5/16″ vents/returns, a pan for EFI and two baffles It comes with the sending unit installed.

The Bronco parts houses are selling versions of these for approx. $500, but I'm only asking $375 for this one, plus shipping.

:cool:

Attachments

• IMG_7808.jpg
    IMG_7808.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_7807.jpg
    IMG_7807.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_7781.jpg
    IMG_7781.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_7805.jpg
    IMG_7805.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 101

lagbolt

Interested as well if someone backs out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
LSUpete

LSUpete

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Put me next in line. No shipping necessary. Would pick up.

Okay buddy, the first responder has backed out. So either respond to the private message I sent you or raise your hand because there are two other guys that are waiting.....and I will contact them tomorrow evening if I haven’t heard from you.

1buckeyefan1

Put me in line as well.. although I doubt 2 more will back out. Shipping to 43021. thx Jeff!

Status
Not open for further replies.