• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

32-11.50-15 Goodrich all terrains

5440Bronco

Loc.
Monrovia, CA
Anyone know what's really going on with the future and availability of the 32-11.50-15 BFG all terrain tires? I've talked to numerous tire shops here in So. Cal and am hearing different stories. From this size is discontinued to they are on back order for the entire country and may be available in 6-8 weeks. Just curious if others are getting similar responses.

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
For the last few years its been a common issue for a lot of offroad tires. Seems the availibility is lower and the price of rubber has gone up. The rubber industry is a lot like the oil industry its controlled by a few companies.
For the most part I think that 32x11.50's are kind of a fill the gap tire if you cant get 31x10.50 or 33x12.50 then 32's are what your left with.

OP
OP
5440Bronco

5440Bronco

Loc.
Monrovia, CA
Thanks for the feed back and info. I'm running Michelin 32-11.50's now and they seem like a good fit. I don't think I can fit the 33's and didn't want to drop down to the 31's. I'll keep searching and see what I come up with.

KyleQ

Bronco Guru
Exactly why I'm running those on my F150, widest tire you can run without hitting the control arms on a factory wheel.

OP
OP
5440Bronco

5440Bronco

Loc.
Monrovia, CA
Best I have so far is that this size is being manufactured and will arrive to the tire stores sometime in October.

NYLES

Bronco Guru
I had a set of 33" dick cepecks only measured 31.8 only brand that makes the advertised hight Ive seen are super swampers......just a thought

OP
OP
5440Bronco

5440Bronco

Loc.
Monrovia, CA
Thanks Nyles. I've been keeping a real close eye on Craigslist and jumped on an opportunity this afternoon. I caught a fresh listing on the 32-11.50-15 size Goodrich A/T's I was looking for. Someone had an equal need for cash as much as I had for a need on the tires. The tires had about 75-80 % left on them and had been taken pretty good care of. Next stop, the tire shop, to have them mounted on a set of new American Eagle alloys.