• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

33X12.50x15 BFG w/wheels Sale or Trade??

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke1970

Loc.
Fayetteville AR
:cool: Hey brethren, I have a set of four alloy OJ Simpson style Bronco wheels with set of BFG All Terrain TA's. The tires have worn weird because of worn out front end but I am still running them, they are low on tread but driveable for a while with no leaks or worries, the wheels are in great shape and are the ones in my profile photo. I started at 500.00, 400.00, hell, i will separate em and keep a spare for me, just hate to em sit. but if some one wants them let me know, I just ordered new stuff.

Last edited:
OP
OP
luke1970

luke1970

Loc.
Fayetteville AR
Bump... also I am looking for some roadster doors or a rear seat if somebody wants to trade.. ia m open to whatever.

OP
OP
luke1970

luke1970

Loc.
Fayetteville AR
I must smell bad, its just exhaust from cruising with the top off!!! I swear.. someone has to want these or want to trade.

OP
OP
luke1970

luke1970

Loc.
Fayetteville AR
bump.. trades???? even if it is jsut something cool for a bronco, bikini top setup, roadster doors, chrome trucker chicks.... i am in need of windshield glass as well. fender flares... whatever you have i might want to take a look at.

G8tor38

can you send pics to g8tor38@aol.com and would you be willing to help me ship them. I blieve DHL will pick them up at your door if I am interested. thanks steve

OP
OP
luke1970

luke1970

Loc.
Fayetteville AR
Pmed you both

Attachments

• Bronc wheels.jpg
    Bronc wheels.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 57

76-5.0

Parts

I'm over in Oklahoma, about 45 min from Bella Vista. Have you found anyone in this part of the country parting out Broncos? I'm looking for a rear end and door glass. AAAheatandair@hotmail.com Have you sold the rims yet? Thanks.....Roy

OP
OP
luke1970

luke1970

Loc.
Fayetteville AR
Haven't sold them yet... still available. I am in Bella Vista. I have just gotten into networking with the Bronco Boys here. They are a good group. check out the OCBR thread, there will be a lot of good contacts there. those are the guys that have been helping me fix stuff on mine. They are an unsurpassed wealth of knowledge. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.