• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 33x12.5x15 Bronco STD Radial LT (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

88thunder

I have a set of old but hardly used Bronco STD Radial LT mud tires size 33x12.5x15. Have been stored in my garage since 2011 and in the previous owner's garage for who knows how long..maybe the late 90s. Though not hard or wether checked, I can't recommend driving at highway speeds on a tire of this unknown age. I assume no liability in what you decide to do with the tires.

What I assume happened with this set: Previous owner put them on a stock height '68 Bronco, diced up the front tires in the first couple of turns he made, and promptly removed them form the vehicle. Thus, what I assume are the rear tires, are in incredible shape. The fronts have some slicing an dicing to them, but very superficial, if only they weren't so old. I took ownership of them in a package deal with his Bronco.

$350 obo. Can pick up in Burbank or Van Nuys. Thanks for looking. Let me know what you all think.

2m4579l.jpg
xdds06.jpg
2ai37ns.jpg
2dkh9qt.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.