• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

35 x 12.50 Pro Comp XTerrains on black Cragar Soft 8's

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncsubronc

4- 35 x 12.50 Pro Comp XTerrains mounted on 15x8 black Cragar soft 8's. Tires have tons of tread and the wheels are brand new. Also have an extra wheel still in the box and a 35 x 12.50 BFG Baja Mud that's good for a spare if you want it. Would rather not ship since I'm in DC and the tires are back home, and my brother or dad wouldn't have time to bother with shipping my stuff. I'll get some pictures up shortly.

**edit** whoops, meant to type $750! :)

Jeremy

n11826163_33048925_5684.jpg

n11826163_33133169_3744.jpg

n11826163_33048926_8240.jpg

Not from being on my Bronc since I've only put like 10 miles on them. But tires were too big for the amount of lift on the truck of the guy I bought them off of. Two of them have a few cuts to the inside lugs but nothing that shows on the outside.
n11826163_33048927_8502.jpg

n11826163_33048928_8753.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
ncsubronc

ncsubronc

They are the tires that are on my Bronco in the gallery. I bought them off a guy last summer, but haven't put 10 miles on my bronco since then as I moved shortly after that.

ShaggyBronco

Just glad to see another NCSU guy on here. GO PACK! Would definitely consider the setup if I didn't just buy some.

OP
OP
ncsubronc

ncsubronc

Just glad to see another NCSU guy on here. GO PACK! Would definitely consider the setup if I didn't just buy some.

no doubt shag! always good to find another STATE fan! well if ya know of anybody down in that area that's lookin for some tires, let 'em know! i think my brother might be traveling down the raleigh way to watch the State/UNC baseball game the end of this month so i might could talk him into delivering for me.;D

Jfly13

Loc.
Lockwood, Mo.
are these tires and wheels still for sale? What lift are you running on your eb? I have a 3.5" with no body lift. Do you think they will rub? I have the fenders cut out.

OP
OP
ncsubronc

ncsubronc

yep, still for sale. the only lift i have on my bronc is a 3" body lift i cut down to about 1 3/4" and cut fenders, and this is fine for me as mine doesn't get wheeled. i think with a 3.5" lift you would have no problems for a street machine/mild wheeler. if you do any bigtime flexin you might need a little body lift or trimming to keep from rubbin.

heres what they looked like on mine
DSC000791.JPG

Orange Crush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Maryland
Any chance your Dad or brother will be visiting you in this area any time soon and could bring the tires and wheels with them?

OP
OP
ncsubronc

ncsubronc

you could be in luck. they're actually coming up to visit in two weeks so that MIGHT actually be a possibility. i'll get back with ya as soon as i talk to them!

OP
OP
ncsubronc

ncsubronc

talked to my brother last night, and he said he could haul them up for me if somebody was going to buy them. just let me know. :)

jeremy

OP
OP
ncsubronc

ncsubronc

$650 + shipping and I can send 'em to Detroit.

I've never shipped tires before...who does everybody use?

Status
Not open for further replies.