• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

351 and 4-speed?

00gyrhed

Bronco Guru
i ogt screwed on ebay on my first purchase. Bad enough that ebay evewn gave me $175 toward the $390 I was screwed out of.

Heres the deal. He has 147 purchases with no negative feedback. This is his first sale. BAD SIGN. Look at all the purchases. Little crap and it looks like maybe its a woman doing the buying by the looks of the stuff. dolls and t-shirts. Another BAD SIGN. Plus I never buy from anyone that has such a poor grasp of grammar and how sentances should be constructed. Little mistakes or hillbilly phrases and improper use of words like your are one thing, but he has next to no description and what he does have is completely butchered.

The only way I would ever bid on that is if I could actually go and look at it and knew where he lived.

I bought a TPI unit on ebay. He had bought maybe 20 crappy little items to get a rating and then put the junk up for sale. Asked several questions, and the seller just out right lied. He even had the nerve to tell ebay he was sorry but he had spent my money and I misunderstood. But I kept all the emails and ebay knew better. I had a bussiness trip to Chicago within an hour or so of his house, so I went out of my way about an hour just to see where he lived. When I first got there it was about 2 in the afternoon, and no one answered. I went back after some lunch and he was in the garage working on his transam and all of the stuff he told me went with the sale was sitting there on the bench waiting to be installed on his transam. (distributor, computer, harness, etc.) I walked in told him who I was and that I was there to pick up my parts. I scooped them up and walked out. He never said a thing.

Looking back I was kind of stupid but I was a big SOB back then and felt pretty much bullet proof. But then again from his emails and phone calls I knew he probably lernt his englis from forest gump. :)

oh yea mispelled words and typing errors does not mean that I am stupid. I just have big fingers and sometimes the left side gets ahead ot the right sie when I type. Seriously. :)