• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

4 door Early Bronco

nickeboy

Contributor
A few years back I remember seeing a four door bronco with the fiberglass inserts all the way around. I think it was red and had a full cage. Anyone have a pic of this EB or know someone who does?

Sabas

I was bought by Augy in Los Angeles. The bronco belonged to his buddy Johnny. Augy belongs to SoCalBroncos.net group.

Sabas

Sabas

That's Broncow that moved to Texas. He lived in San Diego. Broncow has posted his build on this board.

Broncoman

Bronco Guru
Here is another angle on the blue one and another white one.

Attachments

• BRONCO144.jpg
    BRONCO144.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 151
  • BRONCO87.JPG
    BRONCO87.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 237

PHARMIE

i think tito should make his beast 4 door. i wanna see a build up off a four door by one off you guys in here i think that would be awesome.

Broncoman

Bronco Guru
i think tito should make his beast 4 door. i wanna see a build up off a four door by one off you guys in here i think that would be awesome.
Like This?....
PICT0021.jpg

It belongs to Broncow72. I wonder if he will ever get around to finishing it. %) ;D ;D j/k

PHARMIE

Like This?....
PICT0021.jpg

It belongs to Broncow72. I wonder if he will ever get around to finishing it. %) ;D ;D j/k
Its freakin sweet ive been lurking and stalking around here awhile and never seen it before thanks Broncoman

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA

Its on the long list if I ever get to it. I'll do an extended one with half suicide rear doors very similar to the new 4dr unlimited. Here is a pic. I need to sort out the finer details but this is what I want it to look like.

I have heard through the grapevine that Bob from All4Fun has his 4 door Bronco on the road now but I havent seen it yet.

Come on Broncow72 we need updates!!!!

Attachments

• stretched4doorhalfcab.jpg
    stretched4doorhalfcab.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 211
  • stretched4door2.jpg
    stretched4door2.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:

Dusty

Bronco Guru
The blue one above is the same Bronco as the orange one. It was built by Johnny, with some of the work done at West Coast Broncos way back in the day. As Sabas mentioned, Augy owns it now. Its an awesome rig. A coupla pix below.

Dusty

Attachments

• Bronco40thanddogs5-10-06 012.jpg
    Bronco40thanddogs5-10-06 012.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 106
  • Bronco40thanddogs5-10-06 011.jpg
    Bronco40thanddogs5-10-06 011.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 61
  • DSCN0390-small.jpg
    DSCN0390-small.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 74
  • DSCN0387-small.jpg
    DSCN0387-small.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCN0389-small.jpg
    DSCN0389-small.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 51
  • DSCN8495.jpg
    DSCN8495.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 73
  • DSCN8517.jpg
    DSCN8517.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 114
  • Bronco40thanddogs5-10-06 013.jpg
    Bronco40thanddogs5-10-06 013.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 99

PHARMIE

Its on the long list if I ever get to it. I'll do an extended one with half suicide rear doors very similar to the new 4dr unlimited. Here is a pic. I need to sort out the finer details but this is what I want it to look like.

I have heard through the grapevine that Bob from All4Fun has his 4 door Bronco on the road now but I havent seen it yet.

Come on Broncow72 we need updates!!!!

That is an amazing looking bronco. Its a masterpeice oh shyt you got me thinking now. It seems i know what my next builds gonna be.

augystroppe

Loc.
Los Angeles, Ca.
Ditto on what Sabas and Dusty have said. Cool pictures of it being blue then Johnny changing it to Orange w/flames...I'll be changing that sometime soon. Don't know yet what color or color's...maybe Stroppe colors or the old Oly colors. I was there for most of the build up on it, but still finishing and improving things that Johnny didn't finish or think it was important. It is F n fun in the sand though...I do need some paddles for it sometime soon when money permits...Augy

Jfly13

Loc.
Lockwood, Mo.
That green bronco is just about the coolest thing I have ever seen! Just a thought, has anyone ever made a body similar to the green one but put it on a 3/4 ton drive train and frame? That would be the ultimate to rig!!!

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
hehehehe......I like the replies to the green one. Tito is one bad dude when it comes to photoshop! ;D

cgbexec

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Naples, FL
hehehehe......I like the replies to the green one. Tito is one bad dude when it comes to photoshop! ;D

Tito needs to give a Bronco Photoshop seminar on here! We need a how to thread or something.

Tito,

Give up the secrets!!!!!!!!!

dieselracer

Loc.
Citrus Heights, CA
You gotta respect the amount of fabriction, skill and patience that goes into stretching a bronco like that. Personally, I think one of those 4 door broncos would look awesome with full width dana 60's and 38" tires, along with some custom wide flares to cover the tread.