• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA 4 Fenders 1 Grill Cut or Uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broncoman1966

Looking for 2 driver side and two Passenger side fenders. Both trucks are cut so it doesn't matter if they are cut or not. Would like to find some rather close. I'll buy them straight out or we can work out a trade. Could also use a windsheild frame for a non vaccum wiper setup. Needing some misc other parts as well. Thanks Mark Call 229-794-9780 email fastest1@fusemail.com

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
not sure if you are coming toward charlotte anytime soon, but i have 2 new repro fenders, new. $200 for both.

OP
OP
Broncoman1966

Broncoman1966

Email me your phone number and info. I have family that lives in Charlotte. Could you forward some pics? We may be able to work something out. Thanks Mark

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Broncoman1966, are you looking for a 66-68 style grill or a 69-77 turn signal style work for you too?

Thanks Jeff

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
grill

Hey Mark, here is the one I have. It's off and Arizona truck so the rust you see is only surface rust and the dents are small and could be dollied out from behind since the grill is off. Over all the grill is straight and not twisted. You can see it's ugly as sin because someone (not me) started to strip the paint and didn't finish it but the back is still in original paint. $150 + shipping

Thanks and let me know, Jeff

Attachments

• DSCN4227.jpg
    DSCN4227.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN4229.jpg
    DSCN4229.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCN4232.jpg
    DSCN4232.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN4231.jpg
    DSCN4231.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 17
OP
OP
Broncoman1966

Broncoman1966

Thanks nice looking grill and the price is right but you are to far away. I would rather avoid the shipping charges if possible. Due to the size of the grill would probably be expensive to ship. Thanks so much for the offer. Mark
Also found two fenders and trying to work out the details so still looking for at least two fenders and a good grill as close as possible.

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Mark, if I could work out cheep shipping would you be interested?

Thanks Jeff

OP
OP
Broncoman1966

Broncoman1966

Yes I would but my budget is sort of restricted at this point as I just bought a parts rig from Crewwzin couple of weeks back and bought a D44 from Revelation this weekend. I am a teacher and Summer starts in three weeks. So I still have sometime before I get everything in full swing and finish up. I have a grill that I can use however it is beat up and will require some work. I can do this if I have to. I just figured if someone had one locally that was in pretty good shape at the right price then I would use it. By the way EXCELLENT JOB on the 66 Roadster that sold on Ebay! You guys are such an inspiration to the others starting there first build.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Mark, Shipping is not that bad, getting a windshield frame with glass shipped from Mich. for just over $50.

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Mark, no problem I'm not a teacher but I totally understand not be able to buy anything you want for a build project. That is why it took me over two years to do the Roadster. We all can spend it faster then we make it! haha

Thank you on the Roadster project! I do hope it inspires other's to do the same. I was inspired by a few guys on this website buy their builds. It's just the natural cycle of the classic car/Bronco hobbyist. I'm sure your truck will inspire someone new to Broncos someday.

Thanks the grill is not going anywhere fast so if you decide later that you want it let me know, Jeff

OP
OP
Broncoman1966

Broncoman1966

Still needing fenders and decent grill locally or within driving distance. Let me know what you got. Thanks MArk

Status
Not open for further replies.