• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

4wheelparts

klaibs

Loc.
West Lafayette, IN
Ok.. Here's my offer. i have just recently been given a job as a salesman at the indianapolis 4wheelparts. I can offer a 10% discount to any member of this website, all you have to do is call 317 890 8100 and ask for eric. sorry there is no 800 number but i'll take a little more off just because it's long distance. I'm looking to get a promotion in the next few weeks to either asst manager or manager. Let me know you have an early bronco and i'll be GLAD to help you out. I just got a painless wiring kit, rancho shocks and a red top battery for mine. we can get winches, rollbars, bikini briefs, lifts, tires, wheels, pretty much anything you can think of, we can get. even gastanks. there is a limit though.. the 10% doesn't cover tires or install, but if you would like us to install it and you have to drive a long way, we'll take off 50 bucks off the lift and put it towards gas. Hope this helps out. Eric aka klaibs

Draper69

Loc.
Oroville Ca.
Hey! this is great news. What if im from CA. and im looking into trying to get some rancho shocks? Is there anyway I can get the discount and have them shipped to me? If I send you fellas payment? Even if I cant this is really cool that your trying to heelp out bronco guys. Let me know about out of town ordering. Thanks alot! Also if I gave you my address is there anyway I can get a magazine of your products?<br><br>Ben Draper<br><br>kdrapers@pacbell.net

luvmybronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ashland, Oh
I just got a flyer from 4wheelparts the other day, awsome deals already...I bought all my suspension parts from them a few years ago, from Cal. Now they have one in my area...Thanks for helping us out... ;D ;D ;D

rednck21

Congrats on the new job!! i work over here at the store in Marietta, GA #50. ;D 8) :p

EricLar80

Bronco Guru
No offense, but I don't particularly care for that store. For one, a salesman said the reason you get free shipping from the internet site is because they mark up the price a little more than what it is in the store. And then they say that they will match or beat any price anywhere, lie! I found some Goodyear MTR's on a website (www.tires.com, $660 for four 33x12.5x15's to my door), and they would not even come close matching the price. That was not a sale price or anything, just the regular deal. And that was after being tugged around from about 5 different managers and them calling me back and all this business trying to get approval from the district manager. But, of course he said no, so the deal was a no go.... Boo on 4-Wheel Parts! :mad: If you want to impress me, get me those tires cheaper than $660 to my door. :-* But I give you props for trying to help a fellow EB owner out!<br>-Eric

sicaz66

Bronco Guru
Loc.
san diego
if i were you i`d quit. 4wp blows when it comes to parts for the eb. everytime i go into the el cajon store here in socal.they think when i say early bronco i`m talking about a 78`79`. i always have to say no it`s the first year, a 66`.and i always get some odd look. and alwasy screwing up my orders like sending me reverse cut gears for a high pinion bronco when i told them standard rotation front gears.these guys call themselves experts? buncha freakin idiots if you ask me. don`t even get me started on when i had my ford ranger prerunner.

welndmn

Bronco Guru
[quote author=Draper69 link=board=5;threadid=8143;start=0#57656 date=1029656941]<br>Hey! this is great news. What if im from CA. and im looking into trying to get some rancho shocks? Is there anyway I can get the discount and have them shipped to me? If I send you fellas payment? Even if I cant this is really cool that your trying to heelp out bronco guys. Let me know about out of town ordering. Thanks alot! Also if I gave you my address is there anyway I can get a magazine of your products?<br><br>Ben Draper<br><br>kdrapers@pacbell.net<br>[/quote]<br><br><br>I have 2 good friends working in Oakland and another one in Santa Clara,<br>In oakland Talk to either Donavan or Alex, Tell you your friends with Mark Harris, they might give you a deal<br>Oakland 4WPW 510-436-4979

OP
OP
K

klaibs

Loc.
West Lafayette, IN
hey sicaz, i'm sorry you've had bad experiences with 4wp in the past. I wouldn't quit this job for anything as i get to talk trucks all day long. it is true that not many people know about the EB, most of them think they're "jeeps" (friend with a 72 eb got ticketed and it said jeep on the ticket). But i'm trying to help out this website and the people that frequent it. We also have a vehicle information screen that we have to enter certain criteria before any ring and pinions are sold. If your salesman doesn't know that your 9" rear is a big bearing or small bearing, try to help him out, we can't know everything, if we did,i'd be getting paid a lot more than I am now. Thanks, eric

sicaz66

Bronco Guru
Loc.
san diego
it`s nothing pesonal bro.(glad to actually have a bronco bro in a place like that :p) i was just venting about the socal 4wp.one of the guys working there actually called it a jeep. :mad: just kinda pisses me off they don`t know anything (here) about the best 4x4 ever made. ;D