• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

5.13 r&p for a rev D60 NOT THICK!!!!!

Desert Thrasher

Bronco Guru
I bought an ARB for my D60. I was planning on 5.13 gears so I bought the RD166 which is for 4.56 and up gears. Well a year later when its time to have the axle built I find out that no one makes a 5.13 rev rotation gear for use on the 4.56 up carrier, only the bullshit 4.10 down carrier. WTF?!?!?!?!?!
Now Im totally screwed and have a $1000 paperweight and need to spend another $1000 to get the other ARB. I am so p!$$ed off right now.
Does anyone know of a set of NOT THICK 5.13s for a rev rotation D60?

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
Im pretty sure your screwed. I think your gonna have to find someone that has a LP D60 that wants your ARB. or if you can find someone that would machine the Thick gear down for you but that may be spendy as well.

OP
OP
Desert Thrasher

Desert Thrasher

Bronco Guru
Just talked to Summit tech line and 24070 is a thin gear set. Maybe light at the end of the tunnel after all.
*Update*
I ordered the 5.38s and all is well.
I just dont understand why they dont make a 5.13 rev rotation gear for the proper carrier but they make a 5.38. Makes no sense at all. Oh well, crisis averted. Now Ill be better geared for bigger tires in the future.

Last edited: