• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

(5) 17x9 Pro Comp Xtreme Alloy Series 1069

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmcqueen

Loc.
Corinth, MS
I have 5 17x9 Extreme Alloy polished wheels that I just pulled off my 76 (went to 33's from 35's) that I would be willing to sell for $500.00. Nothing but cruising on these...no crawling or even mudding. Shipping would be a bitch though...I am in North Mississippi.

http://www.4wheelparts.com/PDT64099.aspx

Attachments

• tn_136_3636.JPG
    tn_136_3636.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 283

77B

Loc.
Bixby,Ok.
I need wheels!!!

Could you send me some more pics please? I have finished my frame restoration and need to get a new pair of rims to complete the project. You can contact me at tsblaylock@cox.net.

Thanks,
Todd B.;D

goarmy

Those have pretty deep backspacing (4.75"). Did you have any problems with the tires rubbing?

OP
OP
bmcqueen

bmcqueen

Loc.
Corinth, MS
Off topic, but what kind of top are you running?

Like the man said, the pics are the canback top...I think the last one Chuck sold. I am presently running with (saddleup's) Rick's new top.

Attachments

• IMG_1654.jpg
    IMG_1654.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 64
OP
OP
bmcqueen

bmcqueen

Loc.
Corinth, MS
Those have pretty deep backspacing (4.75"). Did you have any problems with the tires rubbing?

It was very close to the knuckles (with the 76 steering knuckles turned out) and the 17" rim width cleared the brakes with a hair's width to spair. I have the Duff offset arms that helped get the turning radius back. The 4.75 gives the truck a more updated look placing the tires inside the fender flares.
Here are some pics at the end of the restoration (Nickstrix shop)

Attachments

• DSC01054.jpg
    DSC01054.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC01194.JPG
    DSC01194.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 86
Status
Not open for further replies.