• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MA 6 cyl 'lift eyes' oem ford late 60s - early '80s

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrlsful

Bronco Guru
Lookin for the oem supplied engine install/removal 'lift eyes" ford had on the rear pass (right) and front driver's (left) side of the motor.

Bolted to the back of the 'log' (L side) underneath the C4 "bracket & rod linkage" using the same 2 bolts for both. I could use that bracket/rod linkage too.

At the block (R side) the lift eye's 2 bolt holes R often used for PS pump brackets on those supplying one to any of the i6 motors.

If U would like to keep the brackets I could use a CAD post to my e-mail (in below sig) so as to simply make here at home.

Thank you for ur consideration~

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
hey Chad I think I removed all the brackets from mine before I scrapped it, I'll take a look

OP
OP
chrlsful

chrlsful

Bronco Guru
thnx 4 noticin.
Yeah, C what ya got.
metal 'strap' like (5/8th plate?) both 2.3, 3 inch hole opposite the 2 bolt hole end, 1 long'n straight, other bent (bit of a U shape) & bit of a boomerang (2 plains).
Thnx, (C U on the other form/site...o0OPPp - no more 170, so guess not).

OP
OP
chrlsful

chrlsful

Bronco Guru
holly s4!+, that would B great.
Its in last post also in below sig.
I have no cellie if that's what U ask.

chrlsful@aol.com

(also below) is how I do all my correspondence. Will that work?
Sorry, a bit of a luddite altho on'puters since 1966...
Don't 4get: 3 "L's & no "i"s...
PM sent
w/email

Status
Not open for further replies.