• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

6 EBs in the driveway yesterday!

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
First real EB meeting at my place last night. Great time. My neighbors must now know I'm nuts. ;D
The folks at the open house across the street must have enjoyed it as well.
Good to meet some new faces and check out some cool trucks. Got my first look at the new Duff arms in person. Those things are sweet!

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
No pics? Your teasing us. I just wish there were 6 people close to me so we could gather . Good to hear about the meeting. I wanna see the arms in person too.

Blue71

OP
OP
72_EB

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
I was too busy bs'n to get any. ;D

Mininni.JPG

Here is Mike Mininni's EB. Sweet truck. He's running Duff arms.
Picture doesn't do the paint job justice. He's got seats out of an Astro van out of all things that I was eyeing. I really like 'em.

Rick Stanley's Blue glass EB was there. Same dude painted his. Again, super nice!
Stanley.JPG

Some of the other guys were snappin' I'll try and get some later.
We were also trying to get Len's new truck running right.
Welcome to the club, Len!
Initiation is Friday. BAAAHHHHH!! ;)

Oh yeah, Nick Langenfeld's truck blew a bearing on the way down from Milwaukee. Total bummer. Catch up with you soon, Nick.

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
whenever there are more than 2-3 EB in one spot and there isnt any pic to be had for the board.......thats grounds for a asskickin.;) ;D

dsg66

Loc.
upland,ca
Jeepster said:
whenever there are more than 2-3 EB in one spot and there isnt any pic to be had for the board.......thats grounds for a asskickin.;) ;D
:)

Attachments

• bell.jpg
    bell.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 327

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
You should of submit it in the calender poll.....Nice trio

ps4wdc

Loc.
Illinois
Last one