• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 66-67 Doors all original

Status
Not open for further replies.

EODflagg

Loc.
ladson
Selling a matching set of doors pulled off a 67. I have everything that came factory except the mirror and keys to the locks. These doors are all original with no work done to them (to my knowledge) the rust appears just to be surface rust and they are dent free. Let me know if there is anything else you want to know or if you want more pics.
IMG_20150131_184517150.jpg

Last edited:

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Those are 67' doors, key hole almost touching the handle . Good luck with you sale! :)

Redhorse1

I'd be interested in the arm rests if you want to sell them separately.
Thanks
Tom.

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
EOD, whatcha building down the road?!!! Casey835 is up the road from you in Holy Hill, BlazingChuck is down the road from you on Johns Is. After you sell your doors introduce yourself to all and show us your ride.
Matt

OP
OP
E

EODflagg

Loc.
ladson
Rolltide sent you a pm.

I got a 67 with a 302 3 on the floor 5 inch lift 36's soft top. Shes road worthy just doing upgrades here and there want to drop a 5 speed in so I can actually run it around on the highway.

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Rolltide sent you a pm.

I got a 67 with a 302 3 on the floor 5 inch lift 36's soft top. Shes road worthy just doing upgrades here and there want to drop a 5 speed in so I can actually run it around on the highway.

I know a fella who runs Dons Car Crushing in Ladson. Ask for Blake. If you are looking for a five spd he should have it in his yard. Good luck and post some pics up.

Status
Not open for further replies.