• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

KY 66-77 bronco parts inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.

SherpaDave

Loc.
Dawson Springs
Selling off my extra parts from 30yrs of collecting broncos-have parted out over 20 and saved what was good. I know I've been labeled too pricy here but unlike others don't have a few parts to get rid of- have a lifetime of work and effort involved and every spare dollar I every had. Looking to re-coop my investment and work and reality is -need to get rid of stacks of parts. Also have 5 project broncos that need to go. Hard to reach at times my work-industrial construction takes me away from home for months at a time so drop me a line will contact when I can.
Keeping 5 of my 77's and a 72 body to restore a few yrs from now when I get to retire but don't need the rest of the parts. Have 44's, 9", C4's, 302's, frames, ect. don't ask about rust free but I wouldn't have saved it if no potential was there. Have dashes, pedal ass, tire racks, doors, core supports, windshield frames, ect. I view parts like a welder would -anything can be fixed so fabricators are the buyers I'm looking for. More reasonable on prices than before need to sell what is not needed. 270-875-3293

Bradsp8

Got any '66 hubcaps? Not looking for perfect or even nice, what I want is an affordable, even if beat up, set.

br0nc0xrapt0r

Loves pickles
Dave is in Kentucky, Good guy to deal with too:cool:

Thanks!

in that case I want all the guts, handles and every thing I mean every thing for driver and passenger doors except the glass and door panels I also want a pair of tail light bezels

Pm me back 96734 zip for first quote.

66Bronco

Do you have any after market tire carriers? Looking for one with square tubing.

-Terry

DonaldDouchebag

Bronco Guru
I'm looking for a pair of good quality parchment armrests for the rear banch seat. No rips or tears, please.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.