• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OH 66 parts hood prop, metal air box, windshield hold down loop, and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gas Pig

Bronco Guru
OK guys I'm in need of a few things for my next project. Some are 66 only parts while some are not.

66-68 hood prop (clean enough to maybe get chromed)

66 driver's side metal fresh air box

66-68 windshield hold down hood loop (clean enough to get chromed)

driver seat track slider (The slider doesn't have to be all that good because I only really just need the mounting brackets off of them. I have very good condition 65 mustang sliders that I'll weld on the Bronco's mounting feet/brackets.)

6 cylinder clutch equalizer arm

the plates/brackets that the U-bolts goes through on the rear axle

hardware:
stock size U-bolts (clean enough to get chromed or re-plated)
one radius arm (front cap) bolt (4 per arm for total of 8) I have only 7 %)

Thanks please check back I'm sure I'll be adding to it!

pullnpray

Jeff do your self a favor and dont use old u bolts.. i can have ones made for 12 bucks a peice i think, i have most those parts including the top plates and radius arm bolt... thanks

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
I have the hood support rod out of my 66 wagon. I dont have my hood anymore but I am almost positive The latch is still on the windshield. I also have my orig main and aux gas tanks with the hoses and mounting hardware. I have the orig gauge cluster. The orig brake mc. I also have the original heater and underdash duct work assembly. Let me know what you might be interested in. I am sure I might have other stuff also.

Scott

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Bronco Guru
Still looking.

Also need a E-brake pedal assembly too.

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Bronco Guru
I have a hood support rod in the parts for sale section. Is that one part you are looking for???

Scott

Hey Scott, unfortunately that is not a correct 66 hood prop. I'm not sure what that one you have is for because it doesn't look like any early Bronco hood prop that I know of.

bronconut1

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have a 66 metal driiver side air box for $85 shipped and a 68 hood prop for $20 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.