• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL 66 rear seat for sale /trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attac

Contributor
Well I acquired a 66 rear seat with a bunch of parts I got from a gentleman a while back and I am not building a 66 so I figured someone else here could get it back to where it is supposed to be. I am building a few others right now for my Kids and a friend So I am looking for parts more than Money. I mean money is good But I know that a bunch of guys have more parts than spare money and 66 stuff is expensive so therefore many folks don't get to restore them fully to stock.
So Here is the specs:
1966 Seat with really nice original silver vinyl. Mabye a small scuff mark but it might come off. I was afraid to clean it with anything more than a tshirt rag with mild soap with a little water and didn't scrub it. All threads intact no broken stiches and no tears. A couple of staples are coming loose from wood on bottom on one corner. The black armrests are scuff free and really good shape. The frame has some surface rust but once again I want someone who is gonna use it to decide to take patina off and repaint or they can leave as original if that is the rebuild type they are doing.
From folks that I have asked on here the Price Range would be 500-750 range. But I need parts from: ps units, to roll cage, to power brake,C4 trans, body and floor panels, dash, windshield frames etc.
Like I said I have 3 that we are trying to get all the pieces for so I need a lot of assorted pieces. Post here or PM me. It is usually evening when I check computer.
I will post pic from my phone in next post
Thanks, Chuck

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 92
Status
Not open for further replies.