• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 66 U-15 w/half cab lower price $old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funrunr

Contributor
I recently picked up a 66 in a parts lot I bought. I didn't plan on keeping it. I think I would rather sell it outright. The body is 3 pieces away from being shot. Good half cab with repairable bulkhead, nice hood, solid grille with a dent. The rest of the body is just past shot. But wait theres more, decent dash (radio cut),original 66 seats needing recovered, 1 extra set of 66 doors, 1 extra pair of 66 cut front fenders very solid but L one has small dents, straight 6 runs good, frame is solid and front axle has Warn lockouts that work good. T-case shifts smooth. I will give it a couple weeks before I part it out.
Yes I have a title. calls are always answered first 734-697-4125 but you can PM me your email address for pics, be specific, I have lots of pics.
Thanks, Mark

Last edited:
OP
OP
Funrunr

Funrunr

Contributor
really not wanting to take the time to part out. I would rather sell whole, willing to lower price to $800 with 3 sets of doors for $800. still meat on the bone for someone to part or use. I figured half cab with bulkhead should bring $400, grill $150, seats $100, doors$150-$200+, dash $75,good sounding straight 6 engine $200, original 66 trans and transfer case $200, frame w/title $300, steering column $65, and still other good parts like lenses, wiring, windshield,radiator, etc. I don't think these are ridiculus prices but definately worth $800

AtvNut

I recently picked up a 66 in a parts lot I bought. I didn't plan on keeping it. I think I would rather sell it outright. The body is 3 pieces away from being shot. Good half cab with repairable bulkhead, nice hood, solid grille with a dent. The rest of the body is just past shot. But wait theres more, decent dash (radio cut),original 66 seats needing recovered, 2 extra set of 66 doors, 1 extra pair of 66 cut front fenders very solid but L one has small dents, straight 6 runs good, frame is solid and front axle has Warn lockouts that work good. T-case shifts smooth. I will give it a couple weeks before I part it out.
Yes I have a title. calls are always answered first 734-697-4125 but you can PM me your email address for pics, be specific, I have lots of pics.
Thanks, Mark

how is the top rail of the rear qtrs and tail light sheet metal?

OP
OP
Funrunr

Funrunr

Contributor
how is the top rail of the rear qtrs and tail light sheet metal?

I just looked at the pics because I haven't paid much attention to it since the Quarters are bad elsewhere. They look good, the pass side has rot at the very bottom of 1/4 under tail light, driver side looks good. send email address and I will send you pics.

OP
OP
Funrunr

Funrunr

Contributor
77124691.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
66dside.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

OP
OP
Funrunr

Funrunr

Contributor
willing to sell for $500 without top or bulkhead. but prefer to sell truck first

Status
Not open for further replies.