• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL 67 Bronco for Sale; Mid $20s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gators96

Loc.
Tampa
I have to sell my Bronco. We've been house searching for a while and finally found one we like. Problem, no garage. So here it is:

1967 Ford Bronco This is a 1967 Ford Bronco Painted in beautiful Vapor Silver clear coat metallic with contrasting black Gorilla War Flare fender flares. This bronco has been a frame off rebuild including a custom 392 cubic inch stroked 351 Windsor motor complete with Aluminum Air Flow Research(AFR) 185cc Heads and Ford Racing / Edelbrock Victor Jr. intake. Power Brakes and Power Steering. The interior is equipped with Master Craft Baja RS reclineable front seats, Master Craft Baja rear seat, Crow racing seat belts along with AutoMeter Pro Comp gauges for engine management. The Broncos Custom Roll cage, Front bumper with skid plate and rear bumper were designed, fabricated and powder coated by Bunderson Racing off road Fabrication. The Suspension has a moderate lift controlled by External reservoir Fox Racing Shox on the front and Fox Shox on the rear. The wheels are Hi-polished Centerline 1-piece Rotary Forged billet aluminum Wilderness Patriot 18 X 9s combined with BF Goodrich LT305/65R-18 all terrain TA KO tires. This is a list of some of the basic details but is not a complete list of everything done or replaced during the Bronco build. Fultz Machine Shop / Engine parts Ford Racing / Edelbrock Victor Jr. Intake manifoldKeith Black 364 Pistons .030 3.850 Stroker CrankComp Cams Pro Magnum 1.6 Roller Rockers ARP Hex Head StudsEdelbrock Victor polished Fuel Pump ARP Hex main StudsOil pressure switch Temp sending unitJegs Aluminum hi flow water pump Double roller timing chainMSD Billet Victor Jr. Distributor Trust plateMSD Hi Energy Blaster Coil High Volume oil pumpHarmonic Balancer Oil pump shaftComp Cams Retro fit Hydraulic Roller lifters Holley 750cfm carbComp Cams Hi-Tech push rods Roller pilot bearingComp Cams Extreme Energy Hydraulic Roller Camshaft #35-427-8(Gross valve lift .576 intake / .600 Exhaust @ .050 Duration)AFR (Air Flow Research) 185 cc Outlaw Street Aluminum Cylinder heads185cc intake ports Stud rocker arm mounting 58cc Combustion chambers69cc Exhaust Ports 1.290” Hydraulic Dual Valve springs with Dampener Wild Horses Stainless steel shorty headers Stainless Max Flow Mufflers Ron Davis Aluminum Radiator Powder coated Fan shroud Center Force Dual friction Clutch New windshield New chrome door handles and locks Stainless steel hood Hinges Urethane hood pins Urethane body mounts Custom canvas Bimini top 20 Gallon rear fuel Main tank Gorilla War Flares (Fender Flares) 10 gallon Aux. Gas tank Tail gate supports Ford Motorcraft Battery Super Duty Poly Motor mounts Door HingesAutometer ProComp Oil pressure gauge Door strap kit Autometer ProComp Water Temp. Gauge Autometer ProComp VoltIgnition switch w/ GT40 push button start Battery TrayWindshield Frame Tail Gate hingesFox Racing Shox BF Goodrich LT305/65R-18Centerline Wilderness Patriot 18 x 9 1-piece forged Hi polished Billet aluminum wheelsMaster Craft Baja RS Front and rear seats Crow racing seat beltsBunderson Racing:powder coated Custom Roll Cage – Front Bumper with skid plate – Rear bumperKC 130 watt Lights

Attachments

• far shot.jpg
    far shot.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 669
  • angle left.jpg
    angle left.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 611
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 487
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 503
  • left side .jpg
    left side .jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 599
  • interior 1.jpg
    interior 1.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 527
  • seats.jpg
    seats.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 448
  • interior 2.jpg
    interior 2.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 430
Last edited:

jim1tz

ok

How much do you want for it exactly... i want to buy it and ship it to Tanzania.

I'm in Chilliwack B.C.,Canada at the present time for 10 days and then I have to go back to Africa ... so let me know.

Cheers,
Jim

OP
OP
G

Gators96

Loc.
Tampa
It did, then the guy flaked out. I emailed him to to go over the transaction and he said he changed his mind. I relisted today.

OP
OP
G

Gators96

Loc.
Tampa
Yes. Last March. I can't keep it since I'm moving into a home without a garage. The truck still has the three speed. I added the power steering and power brakes. Everything else is the same.

buildabronco.com

Loc.
Tekonsha, Mi
Can you put up some pics. of the underside, floorpans, etc. Any problems with the bodywork? Would like to make offer if all is ok as far as the body.

OP
OP
G

Gators96

Loc.
Tampa
There's been a deposit put on the truck. If it does not go through I'll let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.